Poll: What are your thoughts on going to the dentist?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I absolutely love it!
0%
0 0%
I despise going to the dentist!
0%
0 0%
It’s great because someone cleans my teeth for me.
100.00%
3 100.00%
If I could, I would avoid the dentist at all costs.
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

THE DENTIST 🦷 🪥💀
[Image: kO3SZyz.jpeg]

One of the most dreadful, unpleasant, yet terrifying things that we all really hate to do is taking a trip to the dentist. I can’t even begin to fathom the excruciating pain that we all have to experience from the dreaded, plaque scraper. Now why the hell does this hurt? It’s because if you have a bad dentist who’s rough with your teeth, you’re going to experience excruciating pain on your gums because they are a little too rough with scraping plaque off your teeth.

Man, can you believe how unbelievably painful it is to deal with tooth extractions? First, they stick the needle of death into your gums to numb you up, then they start to yank your tooth back and forth to pull the sucker out. Go to an orthopedic surgeon. Don’t do what I did and get your wisdom extractions from a dentist. Worst mistake ever! Anyways… it’s those damn cavities (that we all obtain from junk food consumption with excessive amounts of sugar) that puts money in the dental offices’ pockets.

If you don’t take care of your teeth, and you’ve had cavities for years, then eventually you’ll develop what’s called an ABSCESSED TOOTH. Now an ABSCESSED TOOTH is where you get this disgusting boil on your gums, and as soon as you bite down on something to eat, your tooth will get into excruciating pain because of the ABSCESS boil. It’s a devastating experience, folks. People have developed major swelling on their CHEEKS from having an ABSCESSED TOOTH. If you leave this problem untreated for long, eventually it’ll turn into SEPSIS - a life threatening issue with symptoms such as fever, shortness of breath, digestive issues, dizziness, and the list goes on.

Another thing that we all despise is the bitter taste from getting our teeth cleaning. I understand that it’s significant to have our teeth cleaned and all, but let’s be honest here… the shit tastes like sand crystals filled with a bunch of fluoride, yuck! 🤢 All that SUGAR sounds good during the beginning, but not when consumed all the time. In fact, why eat it at all?

So if you don’t want to experience any of the above, then please take care of your damn teeth and eat healthy. The excruciating pain is an unforgivable teacher inflicting pain and suffering that can last a very long time.
I am not really the type of person that looks forward to a dentist appointment. I really hate the power tool they use to clean around the gums, that just hurts and keeping my mouth open most of the time is kind of a challenge as I naturally doze off during these appointments. Luckily, my recently new dentist I started going has been nice and does what they need to make sure my teeth are good.

The other annoying part is dealing with dental insurance in the US. These plans are so annoying to deal with and have a lot of limitations. I changed jobs last year which resulted in a new dental plan that barely any dentist took so it was a hassle just finding one that accepted my insurance. I feel like I am nickled and dimed when I go for every little thing. Its just annoying.
[Image: GUEST_d27f3cc4-4884-4e3b-8c1c-a7d95aa028...&fmt=pjpeg]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to LCPD For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Different
(28th May 2024, 10:09 AM)LCPD Wrote: The other annoying part is dealing with dental insurance in the US.
Fixed this sentence.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Different
(28th May 2024, 10:09 AM)LCPD Wrote: I am not really the type of person that looks forward to a dentist appointment. I really hate the power tool they use to clean around the gums, that just hurts and keeping my mouth open most of the time is kind of a challenge as I naturally doze off during these appointments. Luckily, my recently new dentist I started going has been nice and does what they need to make sure my teeth are good.

The other annoying part is dealing with dental insurance in the US. These plans are so annoying to deal with and have a lot of limitations. I changed jobs last year which resulted in a new dental plan that barely any dentist took so it was a hassle just finding one that accepted my insurance. I feel like I am nickled and dimed when I go for every little thing. Its just annoying.

Well I’m glad you were able to find a decent dentist that doesn’t give you a hard time. I think that if people would just stop eating sugar, eat healthier, and took their vitamins then there would probably be no need for the dentist.

On the other hand, I had to fight with most dental offices about what insurance they would take because apparently government dental insurance isn’t approved at most of them. I almost did get Humana but they’re expensive for what I needed done.

(28th May 2024, 1:51 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: Fixed this sentence.

Agreed. Car insurance is probably up there for one of the worst insurance companies that gives you a hard time.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Uptight 534
(28th May 2024, 1:51 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: Fixed this sentence.

Don't get my started on this, I dislike all types of insurance companies.

(28th May 2024, 8:30 PM)Different Wrote: Well I’m glad you were able to find a decent dentist that doesn’t give you a hard time. I think that if people would just stop eating sugar, eat healthier, and took their vitamins then there would probably be no need for the dentist.

On the other hand, I had to fight with most dental offices about what insurance they would take because apparently government dental insurance isn’t approved at most of them. I almost did get Humana but they’re expensive for what I needed done.

Agreed. Car insurance is probably up there for one of the worst insurance companies that gives you a hard time.

I know that struggle, I was on Medicaid at one point (state health insurance) and finding a dentist was a pain in the rear. Took me forever and covered very limited services.

I hate car insurance companies, every period is a price increase for the same service.
[Image: GUEST_d27f3cc4-4884-4e3b-8c1c-a7d95aa028...&fmt=pjpeg]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LCPD For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Different, Uptight 534
It's somewhere I go twice a year for my health. I don't really like or dislike it, it's just something I do to take care of myself.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Different