The Dash
I have no idea what the art style of the game will be like but I figured I'd crosspost this from the pr2 suggestions thread.
The Dash vs Dr. Cerebrum
-Quest of the Hats-
The Dash
A racer turned superhero after getting struck by lightning as a teen. After that fateful night The Dash had a newfound power of dashing ahead of his opponents in races.
[Image: RT7EACj.png]

Dr. Cerebrum
The mad scientist Dr. Cerebrum, known for his scientific breakthrough of giving ordinary hats powers. However he went a step too far when he stole The Dash's superpower and infused it into a hat.
[Image: AXbPofH.png]

Hat minion
Dr. Cerebrum's henchmen, they carry around the hats the doctor has made. If you crush them your hat gets replaced by the hat they were carrying.
[Image: bwlc7MV.png]

Spike Block
Spike blocks were designed by Dr. Cerebrum to protect his laboratory. They temporarily stun the player that touches them. Spikes regenerate after X seconds, spikes are a permanent hazard in maps.
[Image: 9h6mzaL.png]

Sombrero hat
Dr. Cerebrum has stolen the powers of The Dash and infused it into a hat. By pressing the ctrl button this hat allows you to dash in the direction your facing giving you a slight edge in races. This power has a cooldown of X seconds before it can be used again.
[Image: jA5xrNO.png]
[Image: 4zxQwaV.gif]

Paperboat hat
This hat has the power to let you swim faster in water.
[Image: JXli7tE.png]

Witch hat
Wicked witchery allows you to double jump, but at the cost of the second jump being weaker than the first jump.
[Image: DpeWUty.png]

Jester hat
If picked up by opponents this hat reverses their controls causing chaos and confusion.
[Image: rfYGusJ.png]

Pirate hat
Pirate hat not only lets you swing a sword in front of and behind you but it also increases the distance of your swing.
[Image: fZ5sTUQ.png]

Fedora hat
This mysterious hat renders other hats useless as it strips them of their powers when you join a race.
[Image: izNo7S3.png]

And the ever elusive detective All-c-Eye
[Image: 4TKrO8v.png]
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~JBG~ For This Useful Post:
  • Hyperacticpro, Mia