Matchmaking Lobby
If PR4 only takes one thing introduced in PR3, I would love to see some sort of matchmaking lobby.
In PR2, you have to type in the chat what level you want people to search for, and they have to search for it if they want to see what it is.
In PR3, you can see all games being hosted and join whatever sounds fun.  Makes the process a lot quicker and you get to try out new stuff more easily!  Smile
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tadtad For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Camer the Dragon, Dangevin, Delphinoid_, Magniloquent, Master Raiden, Mia, MoonFiredk, Northadox, ThePizzaEater1000
I like the way Pr3's matchmaking lobby works, but I do think it should show more than 4 levels at a time if it were in Pr4
á
Yes please. Anything that speeds up the process of getting into a race is a win in my book!
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: sCpn5O6.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • tadtad
(7th May 2024, 9:11 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: I like the way Pr3's matchmaking lobby works, but I do think it should show more than 4 levels at a time if it were in Pr4

PR3 caaaan show more than 4, but you have to scroll down.  It works for PR3R with most of the community wanting to play the same thing together anyway.

PR4 realistically will have a smaller player limit, so I think something like PR2's pages would work?  Just have a dedicated tab for "hosted" maybe
If there does end up being a large number of matches hosted at any given time, it could be neat to have a filter option? so if you wanted to play a deathmatch, then you could make it show only deathmatches, or something like that.
i failed the mario twitter challenge
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ThePizzaEater1000 For This Useful Post:
  • tadtad
(7th May 2024, 10:15 PM)tadtad Wrote: PR3 caaaan show more than 4, but you have to scroll down.  It works for PR3R with most of the community wanting to play the same thing together anyway.

PR4 realistically will have a smaller player limit, so I think something like PR2's pages would work?  Just have a dedicated tab for "hosted" maybe

Yeah by "at a time" I mean on 1 page no scrolling
á