Let's get this thread to a million pages!
I could add the full version of this quote to my signature, that would make it pretty long.

“To do is to be.” ~ Socrates
“To be or not to be.” ~ William Shakespeare
“To be is to do.” ~ Jean-Paul Sartre
“Dooby dooby doo.” ~ Frank Sinatra
“Yabba dabba doo” ~ Fred Flinstone
“Dabba dabba doo” ~ Kate Bush
"A dab of abba doo" ~ Colin Mochrie
"A little dab'll do ya" ~ Brylcreem
“Do be a do be.” ~ Miss Louise, Romper Room
"A-scooby-dooby-doo" ~ Ray Davies
“Scooby-doobee-doo” ~ Scooby Doo
“Hey-boo-boo” ~ Yogi Bear
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
My gaming pc is currently in a box and will be taken in for repairs later today, so no more folding for a while
Potentially a week or longer if they need to replace the whole pc
In other news, I'm gonna reach rank 61 later today
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
(7th August 2020, 6:35 PM)Mystery Wrote: In other news, I'm gonna reach rank 61 later today

pro
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
I've decided that once I get the 8 tokens folded, I'm gonna stop simming (unless I'm close to the next rank). Which will still be a while. My pc is in for repairs, for one thing. I estimate I'll end up at either rank 65 or 66. Then after that, who knows. Maybe I'll host a F@H contest of my own. But I'm getting ahead of myself. I don't even know if I'll still be here, or care about folding/simming by then.
I have a serious problem of losing interest in things, so yeah. Probably that ADD I was diagnosed with in middle school.
The funny thing is if PR2 wasn't a childhood game of mine, my life would've turned out completely different.
So many things had to happen for me to wind up here. My grandparents had to conceive my mom, my mom and dad had to conceive me, I had to live on the same street of a specific neighbor kid, me and that neighbor kid had to have became best friends, that best friend and I had to both had computers, which I got mine because I just so happened to have an uncle that gave us a computer, then we had to find a website called Kongregate, we had to see a game on the home screen called Platform Racing 2, we had to spend hours playing it so we'd become invested in the game, I had to become invested enough to check out the website in the PR2 intro, I had to be curious enough in clicking the Forums button, which led me to lurk for several months, Jiggmin had to release a Top Hat, I had to ask a question about ways the Top Hat could be obtained, I had to realize I could ask how on Jiggmin's Village because I knew about the Forums prior otherwise I would've kept lurking, I had to stay invested in the game and the forum site as a kid with ADD for the next several years, I ended up leaving months before the website went down, and I had to be curious enough to check in 2015 where the website went, I had to make a particular Steam friend from JV that had to tell me that aaaaaa123456789 started up a forum called Acid Forums, I had to sign up there, but I lost interest, then I had to come back to Acid Forums 2 YEARS LATER out of curiosity, then I had to make a post in a thread called let's get this thread Let's get this thread to 1,000,000 pages! (not this one, the Acid Forums one), then I had to start chatting with another particular person in that thread (If I didn't, then I wouldn't have stuck around, lost interest, and left), I had to maintain that interest for 2 YEARS (those were the best 2 years of my life so far), I had to lose interest in Acid Forums because the people that were chatting there had left, then I had to realize "Hey, there's another forum site run by bls!" which I wouldn't have known about unless ANOTHER particular person made a blog about it on Acid Forums.
If anyone wants to know more about the best 2 years of my life, then here they are: http://forums.acidch.at/showthread.php?tid=22&page=270

It starts roughly on this page (page 270), and ends at around page 17763 (that's the last page before the last chatty member stopped posting there)
Actually, the moment the happy era ended was this post: http://forums.acidch.at/showthread.php?t...#pid725694

This post still haunts me
Now I sorta feel like I'm just drifting through space, and it's not a great feeling
It's proof that money doesn't buy happiness. I bought all this stuff, gaming pc, bike, video games, smart devices, cell phone, etc. But none of that stuff makes me even REMOTELY as happy as 2017-2019, having no job and no money, just chatting away on the Acid Forums MPT. I don't know if I'll find happiness like that ever again.
I don't wanna go through the rest of my life being bitter cause it won't go back to how it was many years prior.

"I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them."

~ Andy Bernard, The Office
someone pls thank this post

I have a cursed number
please
hmm
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
Imagine asking for thanks