Let's get this thread to a million pages!
3500/3830

That's all for now
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
Happy Mother's day, Mystery.
(8th May 2022, 7:10 PM)Kribbles Wrote: Happy Mother's day, Mystery.

Happy mother's day
How's it going this weekend? I went to visit my grandma and mom earlier today. Had a good lunch. Lots of leftovers.
(8th May 2022, 7:21 PM)Kribbles Wrote: How's it going this weekend? I went to visit my grandma and mom earlier today. Had a good lunch. Lots of leftovers.

I took my mom out for lunch and visited my grandma

Other than that, weekend was pretty empty and meaningless

But I did hang out with my buddy on friday
Saw my nephew's sports game last night
(8th May 2022, 7:23 PM)Mystery Wrote: But I did hang out with my buddy on friday
What'd ya do with your buddy?
But mostly just sat around the house doing nothing

I don't know what the hell I did to my knee, but it hurts like hell

Doctor says I have a severe vitamin deficiency

And I leave for work soon, a 10 hour shift. To work for people that shout at me
(8th May 2022, 7:25 PM)Kribbles Wrote: What'd ya do with your buddy?

We played a Minecraft hardcore run, but he got killed by a zombie pigmen that walked in front of him as he swung his pickaxe, so we lost all our progress

Then we played GTA V and goofed around for a while
Do you work 3rd shift? Good luck at work. Maybe try looking around for another job? Maybe a union shop.
--
Sounds like fun, I played some tabletop simulator yesterday with some buddies of mine.
Yeah, 3rd shift

I hate working

Why can't a winning lotto ticket fall in my lap
Make sure you take care of yourself. Smile Money's not entirely that worth it. You could move to Iowa and get a house for $250/month and live just fine on a part-time job.
(8th May 2022, 7:51 PM)Kribbles Wrote: Make sure you take care of yourself. Smile Money's not entirely that worth it. You could move to Iowa and get a house for $250/month and live just fine on a part-time job.

I already live in Iowa

Never seen a house that cheap
Oh really? lol. In the upper peninsula of Michigan, I see rent at $175/month, so I assumed Iowa would be similar, but maybe a bit more expensive.
(8th May 2022, 8:25 PM)Kribbles Wrote: Oh really? lol. In the upper peninsula of Michigan, I see rent at $175/month, so I assumed Iowa would be similar, but maybe a bit more expensive.

Cheapest I've seen is a studio apartment for $450 a month
I already pay roughly $450 a month
(4th May 2022, 7:49 PM)Mystery Wrote: In time, you will forget. Just vague memories that I'm handsome as hell

The bad news is, I don't forget lol. I'm like a wise, young elephant with photographic memory 🐘
(9th May 2022, 9:24 AM)Different Wrote: The bad news is, I don't forget lol. I'm like a wise, young elephant with photographic memory 🐘

Looks change over time and those pictures were old
(9th May 2022, 8:20 PM)Mystery Wrote: Looks change over time and those pictures were old

I'll use some AI generator thingy to figure out what you look like now and go moseying around the entire state of Iowa until I found you. Easy. Peasy.