Let's get this thread to a million pages!
Getting Ankha in my village attempt #20:

Leopold
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
Getting Ankha in my village attempt #21:

Gabi
Getting Ankha in my village attempt #22:

Canberra
Getting Ankha in my village attempt #23:

June
Getting Ankha in my village attempt #24:

Rio
Holy shit this villager is terrifying
Getting Ankha in my village attempt #25:

Mathilda

[Image: 150px-Mathilda_NH.png]
@Mystery What are your thoughts on Usb Hub and Ax6 as far as their modding skills in Pr2?
I thought ax6 was alright but not great, and I thought usb hub was terrible.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
I think the best PR2 staff members were Red Jackdaw, Dutany, and LCPD. They always seemed super chill when they modded.
(27th May 2022, 11:21 AM)Mystery Wrote: I thought ax6 was alright but not great, and I thought usb hub was terrible.

Where were you in 2009? Pr2 was wayyy lit back then, bro. I am curious to see what Rank you would have been, if you had joined around that time 🤔
Getting Ankha in my village attempt #26:

Coach
(27th May 2022, 11:23 AM)Different Wrote: Where were you in 2009? Pr2 was wayyy lit back then, bro. I am curious to see what Rank you would have been, if you had joined around that time 🤔

I was there, I just didn't care about rank back then. I joined in August 2008 with the username gay16. Quickly abandoned that account and switched to named444. Mained that one for a long ass time, then started simming like hell on AVGN all the way to rank 50. After that, I gave up with simming and felt like macroing a new account. Snagged Platform Racing 2 during the account purge and haven't looked back.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(27th May 2022, 11:25 AM)Mystery Wrote: I was there, I just didn't care about rank back then. I joined in August 2008 with the username gay16. Quickly abandoned that account and switched to named444. Mained that one for a long ass time, then started simming like hell on AVGN all the way to rank 50. After that, I gave up with simming and felt like macroing a new account. Snagged Platform Racing 2 during the account purge and haven't looked back.

When did AVGN reach Rank 50?
(27th May 2022, 11:27 AM)Different Wrote: When did AVGN reach Rank 50?

March 2019.
(27th May 2022, 11:28 AM)Mystery Wrote: March 2019.

Do you remember any of the old OG's like quesin, Yellowfin, intrepid, NickUAX, Publius, Frozne, Farticus Rex, etc?
Keep in mind that I was more obsessed with spamming on the forums than simming on PR2. I think I calculated it at one point that I would've been rank 78 or 79 by now if I spent that spamming time simming/macroing instead.
If I had spent ALL that spamming time on the original JV simming my PR2 accounts, I'm pretty sure I'd be close to if not at rank 80. Maybe even beyond.
(27th May 2022, 11:30 AM)Different Wrote: Do you remember any of the old OG's like quesin, Yellowfin, intrepid, NickUAX, Publius, Frozne, Farticus Rex, etc?

I remember racing with Yellowfin way back in the day. I think Frozne too? All of the names are familiar to me.
Getting Ankha in my village attempt #27:

Hamlet

(27th May 2022, 10:55 AM)Mystery Wrote: Getting Ankha in my village attempt #19:

Hamlet

Of course.