Let's get this thread to a million pages!
The kind of crappy thing about my spamming dedication is pretty much no one cares about it, and most of that progress is lost.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
Getting Ankha in my village attempt #28:

Anabelle
(27th May 2022, 11:36 AM)Mystery Wrote: I remember racing with Yellowfin way back in the day. I think Frozne too? All of the names are familiar to me.

Yeah bro, those were the good ole days of Pr2. That was when people used to think that 100,000 F@H pts was a lot. If you were Rank 50+, people considered you to use a botting tool to gain an advantage over others.
Getting Ankha in my village attempt #29:

Elise
(27th May 2022, 11:34 AM)Mystery Wrote: If I had spent ALL that spamming time on the original JV simming my PR2 accounts, I'm pretty sure I'd be close to if not at rank 80. Maybe even beyond.

As long as you didn't over do it, back then. People were starting to get banned for macroing back in late 2009 because players like quesin over did it. You'd literally have to wait once a month or so, before you ranked up. The higher you leveled up, the longer you should wait to avoid making it obvious, then getting banned.
(27th May 2022, 11:49 AM)Different Wrote: Yeah bro, those were the good ole days of Pr2. That was when people used to think that 100,000 F@H pts was a lot. If you were Rank 50+, people considered you to use a betting tool to gain an advantage over others.

I was friends with FUZZY101 back when he was rank 50. Back when it was impressive to be rank 50. I raced with him all the time after school, and during the weekend. It was a magical time.
(27th May 2022, 11:52 AM)Mystery Wrote: I was friends with FUZZY101 back when he was rank 50. Back when it was impressive to be rank 50. I raced with him all the time after school, and during the weekend. It was a magical time.

It was magical because of the ranks, the UAX incident, mods were chill back then, and we were all young.
(27th May 2022, 11:51 AM)Different Wrote: As long as you didn't over do it, back then. People were starting to get banned for macroing back in late 2009 because players like quesin over did it. You'd literally have to wait once a month or so, before you ranked up. The higher you leveled up, the longer you should wait to avoid making it obvious, then getting banned.

I meant simming specifically, then macroing whenever it was allowed. I just didn't have dedication for that at the time. I was more interested in amassing posts on the forum end. I always was more interested in conversing than ranking.
"I feel like I'm gonna die, Bart."

"We're all gonna die, Lis!"

"I meant soon!"

"So did I..."
I need to clip that. It's probably the darkest joke I've heard in The Simpsons.
(27th May 2022, 11:54 AM)Mystery Wrote: I meant simming specifically, then macroing whenever it was allowed. I just didn't have dedication for that at the time. I was more interested in amassing posts on the forum end. I always was more interested in conversing than ranking.

Macroing was allowed until people got caught. That's the way I see it. I think I remember you, too. Named4444 sounds very familiar. You probably didn't remember me back in the day. My username was Danger. But the highest I reached back in 2009, was Rank 35, sadly.

Apparently there was an experience bot going around, back then. I'm not sure if the older players told you about it or not.
I think I hit rank 40 fairly early on with named444, then kind of gave up. I was rank 40 back when it was mildly impressive.
(27th May 2022, 12:00 PM)Mystery Wrote: I think I hit rank 40 fairly early on with named444, then kind of gave up. I was rank 40 back when it was mildly impressive.

Brooo, you should have went to Rank 50. You could have been one of the legends from back in the day, had you'd macroed. A Pr2 user named Bullet, squandered his chances of reaching Rank 50... and he was Rank 47 back in early 2009.
I think quesin was already rank 55+ by the time I hit rank 40.
I kind of doubt I would've been a legend. I had a really bad reputation on the forums.
(27th May 2022, 12:04 PM)Mystery Wrote: I think quesin was already rank 55+ by the time I hit rank 40.

Right, because he had an experience bot that was worth 22,222 xp a race, thanks to UnknownAX. Did you have +3 and crown hat?
(27th May 2022, 12:06 PM)Mystery Wrote: I kind of doubt I would've been a legend. I had a really bad reputation on the forums.

As long as you didn't use the username Named4444 on the forums, then you're good.
I harassed people, lied about medical conditions, lied about receiving physical abuse, lied about being a girl, lied about being transgender, etc.
(27th May 2022, 12:06 PM)Different Wrote: Right, because he had an experience bot that was worth 22,222 xp a race, thanks to UnknownAX. Did you have +3 and crown hat?

I think I folded at 37 to get to 40 and a crown hat.
(27th May 2022, 12:07 PM)Different Wrote: As long as you didn't use the username Named4444 on the forums, then you're good.

I was Sheepit on the forums, most of the time. But they definitely knew me as named444. I went by named444 on the forums at first, for quite a while.