Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(27th May 2022, 12:08 PM)Mystery Wrote: I harassed people, lied about medical conditions, lied about receiving physical abuse, lied about being a girl, lied about being transgender, etc.

Damn, that bad?? I only scammed people for their Pr2 accounts back then. I was very good at it, too. This was when you didn't have a "report to moderator" button in the PMS.

(27th May 2022, 12:08 PM)Mystery Wrote: I think I folded at 37 to get to 40 and a crown hat.

Big mistake. Should have waited til you reached 47, first. I made that mistake at Rank 40+3.

(27th May 2022, 12:09 PM)Mystery Wrote: I was Sheepit on the forums, most of the time. But they definitely knew me as named444. I went by named444 on the forums at first, for quite a while.

Yeah bro, you gotta be careful about that, if you don't want to be exposed.
It's funny, I'm like the complete OPPOSITE of how I was on the original JV now. I thought it was funny to lie and rile people up, and just wanted to get a reaction out of people in any way possible.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
I remember getting my named444 PR2 account and email scammed, and had to switch to xnamed444x until I got my email back.
Getting Ankha in my village attempt #30:

Stinky

Aaand I'm out of Nook Miles. I ended on a villager that I kicked out previously. Don't know if I'll ever get Ankha.
(27th May 2022, 12:16 PM)Mystery Wrote: It's funny, I'm like the complete OPPOSITE of how I was on the original JV now. I thought it was funny to lie and rile people up, and just wanted to get a reaction out of people in any way possible.

It's funny when you're a child, but not an adult Frown UAX used to think it was funny to teach Jiggmin a lesson and hack everyone. He's old as shit, now. He's 41.
(27th May 2022, 12:17 PM)Mystery Wrote: I remember getting my named444 PR2 account and email scammed, and had to switch to xnamed444x until I got my email back.

They probably wanted to use your account to macro to 50, I bet. I'm surprised you didn't get a Cowboy hat.
(27th May 2022, 12:19 PM)Mystery Wrote: Getting Ankha in my village attempt #30:

Stinky

Aaand I'm out of Nook Miles. I ended on a villager that I kicked out previously. Don't know if I'll ever get Ankha.

I did manage to bump into that white rabbit that claps on the right, in that video: Tiffany. But I just want Ankha, honestly.
(27th May 2022, 12:24 PM)Different Wrote: It's funny when you're a child, but not an adult Frown UAX used to think it was funny to teach Jiggmin a lesson and hack everyone. He's old as shit, now. He's 41.

Dude probably doesn't even remember/care about hacking PR2. That was like, 12 years ago.
Here's a scary thought: in 10 years, we'll be in our mid 30s.
(27th May 2022, 12:25 PM)Different Wrote: They probably wanted to use your account to macro to 50, I bet. I'm surprised you didn't get a Cowboy hat.

They probably just wanted to ruin a random kid's day. I don't blame them; I was doing the same thing on the forums.
(27th May 2022, 12:37 PM)Mystery Wrote: Here's a scary thought: in 10 years, we'll be in our mid 30s.

Late 30s for me. You and I are from a different generation. I was born in the early 90s, but I'm not 30, yet.
(27th May 2022, 11:57 AM)Mystery Wrote: "I feel like I'm gonna die, Bart."

"We're all gonna die, Lis!"

"I meant soon!"

"So did I..."

(27th May 2022, 11:57 AM)Mystery Wrote: I need to clip that. It's probably the darkest joke I've heard in The Simpsons.

It is done. The other version I found was only 480p.
For some reason, I didn't strike you as late 20s. Interesting. I still find it mind boggling when people say "I was born in two thousand and[...]".
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
I told a coworker that he's still a kid compared to me because his birth year starts with a 2, even though I'm only 3 years older than him.
(27th May 2022, 1:15 PM)Mystery Wrote: For some reason, I didn't strike you as late 20s. Interesting. I still find it mind boggling when people say "I was born in two thousand and[...]".

Yeah bro, I was born in 199[...] figure out that last number. It's probably obvious by now. I know for a fact that you were born in the early 2000s, so I'm gonna say 2001 🤔
I was also born in the 90s, believe it or not. The late 90s.
I would guess 1993 for your birth year.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(27th May 2022, 1:24 PM)Mystery Wrote: I was also born in the 90s, believe it or not. The late 90s.

So you are old enough to drink lol 🍺🍻 What year did you graduate from high school?
(27th May 2022, 1:27 PM)Different Wrote: So you are old enough to drink lol 🍺🍻 What year did you graduate from high school?

I feel a lot older than I actually am. My coworkers are roughly the same age as me, but they still act like goofballs, flipping each other off as a joke, making jokes about smoking meth, etc. And I'm over here like "my knees hurt" lmao