Let's get this thread to a million pages!
I haven't been to the doctor yet cause I thought it would work itself out

And I do think it's gradually getting better
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
I will randomly get body aches pretty frequently that I will usually shrug off as exhaustion or my tendonitis acting up, but 4 days?
Last time my doctor thought it was a vitamin deficiency, but I've been taking my supplements
Someone else thought it could be caused by tension from stress, but my stress levels are relatively low
I've been drinking quite a bit of water. I have been eating lots of junk food to try and get my weight up, do you think that could be causing it?
I was just doing it temporarily cause my bmi was so low
I wanted to get my bmi to at least 20
(16th August 2023, 4:45 AM)Mia Wrote: I've been drinking quite a bit of water. I have been eating lots of junk food to try and get my weight up, do you think that could be causing it?

Yeah, try changing your diet because if you're consuming a lot of junk food, then it's going to clash with the vitamins that you're taking. Usually eating foods that are rich in protein such as fish, beef, turkey, chicken, and eggs will help you get your weight up in a healthy way. Eating junk food is counterproductive if you're trying to stay healthy.
Protein, vegetables that are rich in minerals and vitamins, and fruit will help you drop your BMI. Also, stay away from foods that have carbohydrates in them; they tend to make you gain weight.
Oh and cut back on sugar, too. Anything with a bunch of calories can be detrimental to your health. Also, it's important to read the ingredients and do your research before consuming anything.
Always go for organic foods to eat... none of that processed garbage like MSG.
Body aches can also be caused by not getting enough exercise, sitting down too long, and maybe drinking too many sodas. Not saying that that's what you're doing, I'm just saying that that's a possibility for anybody.
Try doing stretching exercises along with walking and running to see if the pain is "working itself out".
Considering your BMI, you should go to the doctor and have your blood pressure checked to see if it's relatively low.
(15th August 2023, 1:39 PM)Different Wrote: You guys wanna play a game? It's a thread where I present a really difficult problem for you to analyze, then you tell me the best possible solution to get out of it.

Yes, I like games Smile

Also, I'm still waiting for SURREALISM - Stage 2 to come out.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Different
Good luck with everything. I'm going to work on that thread today, so be on the lookout while you're reading these posts on here.
(16th August 2023, 6:08 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: Yes, I like games Smile

Also, I'm still waiting for SURREALISM - Stage 2 to come out.

Great! It should be posted today, so be on the lookout for that 😀 As far as SURREALISM - Stage 2, I decided to discontinue that one because there wasn't enough people playing it, unfortunately.
Actually my weight got really low cause of the trauma I went through, so my doctor wanted me to raise my caloric intake
And I'm still underweight, but I did manage to gain about 8 pounds
I was getting exercise up until the body aches got so bad I didn't feel like getting out of bed