Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(24th August 2023, 1:19 AM)Different Wrote: I think I should discontinue this whole, problem solver thing because the majority of people on this site, don't seem to be interested. I really don't understand this audience on JV.

I think it has already been solved. Targeting the eyes sounds like a good idea regardless of what you're being attacked by.

The scenario in the thread actually happened to a guy 15 years ago, except it was a shark instead of a dog. The shark clamped its jaws around the guy's leg and the guy poked the shark's eye and ended up surviving.

Bully Maguire is a genius.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
(24th August 2023, 3:19 AM)Different Wrote: -Extraterrestrials
-Black Magic
-The Planets
-Illuminati
-Life after death
-Big Bang Theory
-HAARP
-The Matrix
-Astral Projection
-Nephilim Giants
-The Mandela Effect

Some of these sound like conspiracy theories, but it's been proven to be true. Plus the reason I've kept these ideas into the vault is because I don't think this community can handle it. Some of it is far too advanced.

Extraterrestrials, planets, life after death, the Big Bang and Mandela Effect all sound pretty interesting
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Different
There are 1,647 members in Jiggmin's Village.

Even if just 2% of them posted regularly, this place would be completely different.
(24th August 2023, 4:15 AM)Mia Wrote: If you want responses on JV2, post a controversial take

(I'm half joking here but it would actually work)

Lol yeah, like that thread that I created, called "Discipline". It landed me in some deep, hot water eventually. You were MIA for a long time, so you missed out on a bunch of controversial takes. I'm glad you're back, though.
(24th August 2023, 5:28 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: I think it has already been solved. Targeting the eyes sounds like a good idea regardless of what you're being attacked by.

The scenario in the thread actually happened to a guy 15 years ago, except it was a shark instead of a dog. The shark clamped its jaws around the guy's leg and the guy poked the shark's eye and ended up surviving.

Bully Maguire is a genius.

That shark story sounds terrifying. This is why I would never go in the water, myself because had he not had the common sense to poke the shark in the eye, he would have been eaten alive.
(24th August 2023, 5:40 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: There are 1,647 members in Jiggmin's Village.

Even if just 2% of them posted regularly, this place would be completely different.

Agreed. I'm looking at the Wayback machine, and things were really lit back in the day. That's when at least 85-90% of people were posting back then.

https://web.archive.org/web/201207012059.../forum.php
What happened on this day that made 862 people come online?
It smashed the previous record of 141 people from 11th July 2020

[Image: ACtty6z.png]
That's a good question. Idk if people grew bored of things, or they just decided to move on.
Kinda make me feels old, actually why tf has people not made videos like that with OG pr3?
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
They could create those type of videos with windows movie maker..
[Image: JwmUUgW.png]also wtf why delete the post?..  After I send the other post.
(24th August 2023, 9:21 AM)dotime Wrote: [Image: JwmUUgW.png]also wtf why delete the post?..  After I send the other post.

I felt foolish that I posted that last post because the guy literally has a link to his channel on his, JV2 profile page.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • dotime
o
@dotime would you like to hear about the dark side of Pr2? It's kind of obvious, but some people don't know about it. It's a thread that I'll be making. I'll try not to make it too long because I know some people don't like to read a lot.
Yea
(24th August 2023, 5:40 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: There are 1,647 members in Jiggmin's Village.

Yeah true, but my percentages were based on the active members.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
If 2% of the inactive members started posting, then sure.
We won't get to page 600 by not posting.
So I might as well kick things off with a boom boom bap bap bap