Let's get this thread to a million pages!
Hacked Platform Racing thread

Also, I like how the sheep blinks.

[Image: TynxNDr.png]
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
Wow, I made that post 12 years ago. How did you even find that? lol. And why is that random thread archived?
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
What's crazy is over 100 people voted in the poll. Getting that kind of engagement here would be impossible.
I remember my plan was to start posting on the Smurfette account, and stop posting on the named444 account. Somewhat out of guilt, as I had created a bad reputation as named444. Widely known as being a jerk and a troll.
But my plan got ruined when it was found out Smurfette was my alt.
I also used to say that Smurfette was my sister, so I'm not sure how they found out. Maybe I told them or gave it away, I don't remember.
Also, Smurfette wasn't my only alt, not by a long shot. I had another alt that would flirt with me. I don't know why I remember the username still? But it was dvbtscg445
Ok in my defense, I wasn't even a teenager yet and kid me found it funny.
Also, does anyone remember Arella (B.B. Kitty) and Atomic Cat (sr2449)? I really need to send them an apology, lol.
I pretended to be a girl on JV because I thought I'd get treated better. Then when Arella found older posts of me saying I was a guy, I lied to both of them and said I was transgender. Arella felt so guilty that she outed me that she drew this amazing drawing of a sheep for me, and Atomic Cat felt comfortable to tell me she was transgender and shared her transition journey with me.
@Mia ! How's everything going? Are you working, or actively looking for work?
Oh btw, to actually out myself: I am a pansexual femboy. No idea if anyone will read this anyway, lol
Different might now that he's in the thread.
(25th August 2023, 2:35 PM)Different Wrote: @Mia ! How's everything going? Are you working, or actively looking for work?

I don't think I can work any job until I figure out what's causing all my aching.
Different, would you believe my random throwaway thread on my alt from JV would get a poll with 100+ votes?

[Image: q319OnJ.png]
(25th August 2023, 2:38 PM)Mia Wrote: Oh btw, to actually out myself: I am a pansexual femboy. No idea if anyone will read this anyway, lol

I read it. I'm not going to question you about this stuff, or even discuss it because it's not my place to get into anyone's business like that. So, if you're happy with that, then fine by me.
(25th August 2023, 2:40 PM)Mia Wrote: I don't think I can work any job until I figure out what's causing all my aching.

Oh ok. Good luck with that! Although, you can always find a job working from home. You wouldn't even have to move a muscle sitting behind the computer desk.
(25th August 2023, 2:43 PM)Mia Wrote: Different, would you believe my random throwaway thread on my alt from JV would get a poll with 100+ votes?

[Image: q319OnJ.png]

Lmfao! That was 2011, pal. Today, it would be totally different. I always wondered how popular I would have been, with my strategic and creative threads that stick out amongst the others 🤔
Ok just for the record, I don't actually dress feminine, I just have a feminine personality

I mean judging by my avatar and signature, it shouldn't be too surprising, lol
I really don't have the confidence to dress feminine in public