Let's get this thread to a million pages!
Stupid ass, age restriction on YouTube is just preposterous! Ever since 2015, Google bought them out and it's just like they've gotten really, damn sensitive now! Back then, YouTube wasn't full of a bunch of soft, sissy marshmallows!
Been going to magic the gathering drafts at my local game store for the past weeks, really fun way to play the game with more chill people
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
(25th August 2023, 7:49 PM)Different Wrote: @Mia Remember this part? 😂

Yeah I remember that. My favorite pitch was the Minus Cal one

Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
Mark sounds like a very nice person Smile
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
(25th August 2023, 8:32 PM)Mia Wrote: Yeah I remember that. My favorite pitch was the Minus Cal one

Lmfao! He's almost as bad as Kevin. I think Kevin just buries people, 6 feet under. He's always trying to suck the life outta somebody's business by offering royalty deals. It's true what he says, though. The other sharks really has learned how to creatively structure a deal the way he does it.
I might had went to sleep
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
[Image: Jp1HE72.jpg] This picture isnt really gory, just a bit of rusty blood, Your mind probably fill in the "Blood" as being red. but its not red. It's dust
Anyway I miss that character even though I drawn her about 4 times in 2015
Kevin's royalty deals are designed to be safe returns on his investments. I can't fault him for that. What I wouldn't do though is curse someone out on national television. Mark and Kevin both have really bad manners imo.
(25th August 2023, 10:53 PM)Mia Wrote: Kevin's royalty deals are designed to be safe returns on his investments. I can't fault him for that. What I wouldn't do though is curse someone out on national television. Mark and Kevin both have really bad manners imo.

Daymond can be pretty bad, too. Sometimes, he gets impatient. That doesn't show in this video, but there are definitely times where he does.

@Mia Also, this was pretty savage of him to do this shit. Those people busted their asses off to get rich off of those ribs, and Daymond just screwed them over.

Seems like Lori and Robert are the only compassionate ones. I've even seen Barbara reduce someone to tears.
And Barbara had the nerve to tell her to reject Mark's deal at the end. smh
@Different Would you believe me if I told you I haven't sworn since June 8th? Not through text or irl. It was my new year's resolution, but swearing is a really hard habit to break. I swore 44 times this year but now I'm almost 3 months swear free.

I mean, it's not like swearing is going to kill me or hurt my health. I'm just trying to sound more proper and polite.
And I have nothing against people who swear, I think censorship is a terrible idea.
[Image: D4AJhUt.png]

I am finally part of a 69
(26th August 2023, 2:19 AM)Mia Wrote: @Different Would you believe me if I told you I haven't sworn since June 8th? Not through text or irl. It was my new year's resolution, but swearing is a really hard habit to break. I swore 44 times this year but now I'm almost 3 months swear free.

I mean, it's not like swearing is going to kill me or hurt my health. I'm just trying to sound more proper and polite.

That's like saying you're 3 months free of smoking weed and drinking alcohol. But, hey, more power to you if you're doing a great job of it. Every time you swear, you should draw some money out of your savings account and put it in a swear jar. So, if you've sworn 44 times, then that's $44 you owe me 😂
@Mia The 90s will always be the greatest era, period!

You're forgetting the 60s.

If you couldn't tell, I really like The Supremes.

I mean, the 60s were stacked with good groups. The Supremes, The Cowsills, The Kinks, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, The Who, The Rolling Stones, Simon & Garfunkel, The Mamas & The Papas, Bob Dylan... I could go on and on.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different