Let's get this thread to a million pages!
I've never seen someone this happy before...

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/tFfwYjd0m8c
(26th September 2023, 6:54 PM)Different Wrote: Thanks for sharing that site with me! I never knew they existed until you mentioned them. It looks like they have a bunch of really cool sound packs and plugins on their site. From what I'm noticing, it looks like you have to download their beta pack, then make a song out of that pack, and submit it to them. Sounds like a neat challenge in exchange for authentic musical equipment.

Now as far as the duration limit goes, I would probably keep it between 3-3:30 minutes. Unless, you're singing or rapping over the song, or you've got something that's really good up to a point where it can even go 4 minutes. Overall, keep it under 3 if it's something that's just plain and simple.

No problem. They have some GREAT freebies that I'll suggest you get them as soon as possible if you see one of your interest. Sometimes they remove them due to the packs being too old or for a limited time only. They also give away discounts of 5$ or sometimes even 10$ with a special code when you subscribe to their newsletter (which I took FULL ADVANTAGE OF in the past xD) to make purchases of 25 dollars or so a little better.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Adulock77 For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(26th September 2023, 6:59 PM)Different Wrote: You're a life saver, homie! I'm always looking for drum packs that comes with a bunch of preloaded drumbeat patterns, drum fills, variations, and so forth. I'm very talented with melodies, and chords are something that I'm learning to improve on as well. But, drum patterns, I suck at those. I think I'll take your advice and go for the Kitton 2.

Now since you said you've got some really cool, royalty-free drum shots that you've collected over the years, sure I'll take them from you 😀 Currently, I use Heat up 3, but I'm sick and tired of having to refresh my demo mode every 30 minutes, then when I reload the DAW session, I have to memorize the settings all over again.

Should we exchange emails in PM or something?

Yeah get Kitton 2, is awesome! I just used ML Drums yesterday and I forgot that not only it has a lot of CPU usage, it also takes 4 minutes to load (On my DAW anyway, might be better or worse in other DAWs)

Kitton 2 is fairly light on the CPU too.

And yeah we can exchange emails for that, I'll let you know. I have to set it up :]

You have to refresh your demo version every 30 minutes with all settings gone? Yikes... have you thought about switching to LMMS or FL Studio?
The demo version of the FL Studio has zero time limit, gives you all plugins (with many of the fancy ones having a silence drop every 30 seconds which is fair, is just there to test them), and the only limitation is not being able to open your own projects after saving them. Aside from that, you have access to EVERYTHING. It's insane!

And LMMS is an open-source free DAW that I've heard nothing but good things about for years now.
(27th September 2023, 2:55 AM)Mia Wrote: Well, not my grandpa passing away and my body aches. That part has been awful.

So sorry to hear that... just remember that life sometimes challenges you in any way possible. And each one of those challenges can and will be beaten and conquered. Also, a bad time is something that happens... but never remains. Good times will always remain. Those are the moments you should look forward to and the reason to keep going no matter what is going on now.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Adulock77 For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
(27th September 2023, 10:07 PM)Adulock77 Wrote: You have to refresh your demo version every 30 minutes with all settings gone? Yikes... have you thought about switching to LMMS or FL Studio?
The demo version of the FL Studio has zero time limit, gives you all plugins (with many of the fancy ones having a silence drop every 30 seconds which is fair, is just there to test them), and the only limitation is not being able to open your own projects after saving them. Aside from that, you have access to EVERYTHING. It's insane!

And LMMS is an open-source free DAW that I've heard nothing but good things about for years now.

Yeah, Heatup 3 is a pain in the ass when it comes to figuring out your settings on the plugin. Fortunately for me, I've already bought the producer's edition for FL Studio, 4 years ago. So yeah, I used to experience the pain of not being able to open my projects after closing out on them 😂 It used to kill me to, man, because I had to leave the project open until tax returns came xD.

This was also back when I had my old HP laptop and every time I ran 3rd party plugins, or too many, the CPU would overload and start to static. On the other hand I also use Logic Pro X, and I have a Pro Tools subscription. Btw, what's LMMS? 🤔
Do I look like I know what a jpeg is? I just want a picture of a god dang hotdog!
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
Someone make me a sandwich, get me an ice cold beer, a bag of Late July Chips (Mexican Street Corn), some Talenti Ice Cream, and a bag of Half & Half (Arizona candy).
@Mia it's your turn to cook this time. Humor me, I'm bored too.
I think Firehouse is better than Subway and Jersey Mikes.
Does anybody... and I mean anybody... know of any sites that support 4 player screen for Mac, when it comes to macroing on Pr2? Ben created a 5-player executable for windows, but not Mac. I'm tired of being Rank 66.
(28th September 2023, 6:15 PM)Different Wrote: Does anybody... and I mean anybody... know of any sites that support 4 player screen for Mac, when it comes to macroing on Pr2? Ben created a 5-player executable for windows, but not Mac. I'm tired of being Rank 66.

[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(28th September 2023, 11:52 PM)Master Raiden Wrote:

I really appreciate the help, man! Now is this something that I have to do every time I get ready to macro, or is there a way for me to save the settings so that I won't have to do it again?
(29th September 2023, 12:04 AM)Different Wrote: I really appreciate the help, man! Now is this something that I have to do every time I get ready to macro, or is there a way for me to save the settings so that I won't have to do it again?

I think you'll have to do it every time.

It shouldn't take more than a minute though.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
"Make me a sandwich"? I'm not your femboy, only my bf can say that

Does anyone remember having to play this game in school?
(29th September 2023, 12:06 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: I think you'll have to do it every time.

It shouldn't take more than a minute though.

Oh ok
(29th September 2023, 3:06 AM)Mia Wrote: "Make me a sandwich"? I'm not your femboy, only my bf can say that

Get me a beer too. I'm trying to watch the game today 😂
Never heard of "Type to Learn 3", but I do remember playing a typing game very similar to that one.
(29th September 2023, 6:47 AM)Different Wrote: Get me a beer too. I'm trying to watch the game today 😂

Make myself a sandwich and throw out your beer, got it
(29th September 2023, 1:15 PM)Mia Wrote: Make myself a sandwich and throw out your beer, got it

You're literally throwing away the beer that you paid for lmfao!