Let's get this thread to a million pages!

Blaster Master has a really nice soundtrack
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(30th September 2023, 8:02 PM)Mia Wrote: I was going to have another story about us going to Montreal to help prevent a friend of yours from getting assassinated during a hockey game. But you made me sound so pathetic that it wouldn't really work

Well, I can always pull back and alter the direction of the story a little bit. Only because your stories are really fascinating to read. I'll try not to add humiliation this time. So, if you still wanna tell that story, then I'm still up for it. If we keep this up, we'll be writing a book by the end of this year lol.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
We got honked and shouted at for driving the speed limit in the left lane on the interstate. Meanwhile, they were going at least 85-90 mph. And they looked at us like we were in the wrong.
(30th September 2023, 8:51 PM)Different Wrote: Well, I can always pull back and alter the direction of the story a little bit. Only because your stories are really fascinating to read. I'll try not to add humiliation this time. So, if you still wanna tell that story, then I'm still up for it. If we keep this up, we'll be writing a book by the end of this year lol.

I'll see what I can come up with later
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
Egg > 28
It would be pretty cool if we co-wrote a book together and just filled it with these wacky stories
(1st October 2023, 1:04 AM)Mia Wrote: It would be pretty cool if we co-wrote a book together and just filled it with these wacky stories

Hell yeah, man! Just the thought of combining our wildest imaginations and spilling them all over a book would be wildly phenomenal.
@Mia I found your secret account. It's @Mija When I saw that account, I thought you might have really been that person.
I haven't talked to Mija in years. I know she likes Alice in Wonderland like I do.
(3rd October 2023, 7:32 PM)Mia Wrote: I haven't talked to Mija in years. I know she likes Alice in Wonderland like I do.

It's so ironic how the two of you are almost the same in comparison. But, are you sure that isn't your 2nd account though? 🤔
(4th October 2023, 12:46 AM)Different Wrote: It's so ironic how the two of you are almost the same in comparison. But, are you sure that isn't your 2nd account though? 🤔

In what ways would you say we are similar? Our names are one letter off, and we both like Alice. Anything else?
Clown Gun

[Image: kbmAooq.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201503231737...un-PR2-PR4
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
(4th October 2023, 3:43 AM)Mia Wrote: In what ways would you say we are similar? Our names are one letter off, and we both like Alice. Anything else?

At first, I thought it was your alternative account since I initially thought that you were trying to hide your identity or something.
[Image: QGLaf2C.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77
[Image: 9ID1stb.png]
[Image: KpVRNM0.png]
[Image: 8fN5Nwz.png]
@Mia At the time, I couldn't stand RedJackDaw. He was the first mod to give me my first ban, 13 years ago. It was for a week for asking for pw. But if we're talking about the worse mods ever... it'd be USB HUB. Banned me for macroing 10 years ago.
V4Vendetta was the worst by a landslide. I'd say usb hub was the 2nd worst.
I can't think of any other major stinkers, except maybe Forseti. He got unmodded and banned on PR2 but not JV, so he deleted every thread on JV as a result