Let's get this thread to a million pages!
There should not be a restart button. That's what refreshing is for. I accidentally clicked it again when I had 1700 points and a good setup.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
I'm about ready to buy the actual Suika game for $14. There are things that really bother me about this fan made one.
(7th October 2023, 9:26 PM)Mia Wrote: There should not be a restart button. That's what refreshing is for. I accidentally clicked it again when I had 1700 points and a good setup.

I'm surprised you even made it that far. I can't go past 100 without the damn thing telling me "Game Over" again.

(7th October 2023, 9:32 PM)Mia Wrote: I'm about ready to buy the actual Suika game for $14. There are things that really bother me about this fan made one.

Send me the link because I can't deal with this "Game Over" trash again.
Oh great, the $14 one is out of stock now too. Now it costs $24.
It might be better to wait for these cheaper cards to come back in stock.
Wait, I found one for significantly less. Hang on.
I just bought one for $6.98, now I have the actual Suika game! Big Grin
(7th October 2023, 9:45 PM)Different Wrote: I'm surprised you even made it that far. I can't go past 100 without the damn thing telling me "Game Over" again.

Send me the link because I can't deal with this "Game Over" trash again.

I will give you a step by step guide, cause it was kind of a pain to figure out on my own.

Step 1: Have a Nintendo Switch.

Step 2: Go to https://accounts.nintendo.com/ and create a new account with a different email from your default account. Set your country/region of residence to Japan, and create your account like you would normally.

Step 3: Turn on your Switch and go to System Settings.

Step 4: Scroll down until you get to Users.

Step 5: Click Add User and then Create New User. Pick whatever you want for the icon and background.

Step 6: Press Link a Nintendo Account.

Step 7: Click Sign in using an e-mail address or sign-in ID. Link it with the account you made on step 2.

Step 8: You'll get an email with a four digit number in the account you used to sign up on Nintendo's website. Put that code into your Switch.

Step 9: Click on Nintendo eShop and click on the Switch user you just made.

Step 10: Go up to the search bar (magnifying glass). When the keyboard comes up, click that globe in the bottom left and scroll down until you see the Japanese letters. Should be right under the ones that look like Pyccknn.

Step 11: Type in Suika and hit Search. You should see the game with the fruit come up, priced at 240 yen.

Step 12: Click on that and click on the brown button to the right under the price.

Step 13: You should come to a screen that has you pay with either a credit card, eShop card, or PayPal.

Step 14: Buy the eShop card here: https://www.g2a.com/nintendo-eshop-card-...0006097021

Step 15: Click to pay with the eShop card on your Switch, and put in the code key the website gave you.
Free browser version, but not as good Frown

https://suika-game.app/
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The actual Suika is so addicting, the physics are amazing, the music and sound effects are good. Well worth the $6.98.
Got my first watermelon, now I go for the suika.

[Image: VsoPzMv.jpg]
Nope, didn't get the last fruit. My high score is 1708 now.
Just scored a 1816, I can do much better than that. I think Kaela scored 2969.
[Image: Rtpymwv.jpg]

I got the suika! Big Grin
I scored 2473 in that run.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Hololive/commen...everybody/

lemao

Basically everyone in Hololive is playing Suika
[Image: nio7VsI.jpg]

That's a very good score. I challenge anyone to beat it.
(8th October 2023, 6:34 AM)Mia Wrote: [Image: nio7VsI.jpg]

That's a very good score. I challenge anyone to beat it.

If I didn't have all of that small stuff at the bottom, I might've been able to crack 3k
@Mia Just read the steps. The only flaw for me is that I don't have $6.99. So now I'm trying to figure out how I can get this game for free. Maybe a cracked version of the game or something 🤔
Or wait until your next paycheck. It's more fun than a lot of the $60 Switch games I've played.