Let's get this thread to a million pages!
I don't have a job. Right now, I'm trying to sell some personal items online to make money.
Oh dang, well best of luck.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
I'm trying to figure out how some of these JP members are so good at Suika. Koyori is streaming right now, and scored 3486 earilier.

(8th October 2023, 7:08 AM)Mia Wrote: I'm trying to figure out how some of these JP members are so good at Suika. Koyori is streaming right now, and scored 3486 earilier.

Once I pay for the game, I can teach you some of their secrets. In the meantime, the fan-made Suika is doing ok for me atm.

[Image: ej7Lh31.jpg]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
Her current setup is so good, it's unreal. She has a suika and pineapple at the near bottom.
The physics seems to make reaching the watermelon a lot more convenient than the fan-made Suika, from what I'm seeing.
(8th October 2023, 7:21 AM)Different Wrote: The physics seems to make reaching the watermelon a lot more convenient than the fan-made Suika, from what I'm seeing.

Yeah, because the physics are much better. I can get a suika almost every game.
[Image: jsZIIhX.jpg]

The problem with this run is all that junk at the bottom.
@Mia Do you have any interest in playing the Powerball? It's $1,550,000,000.
2672, dang.
(8th October 2023, 7:46 AM)Different Wrote: @Mia Do you have any interest in playing the Powerball? It's $1,550,000,000.

Sounds fun until you realize the odds are ridiculously low. I have bought some tickets in the past.

Here, I uploaded some gameplay footage of my own. You can't do this in the fanmade game.

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(8th October 2023, 8:32 AM)Mia Wrote: Here, I uploaded some gameplay footage of my own. You can't do this in the fanmade game.

You're right because the physics in the fan-made game make it so impossible for the balls to roll that you're more than likely to get a game over, very quickly. I will say this: 0:50 was a pretty risky move if you didn't know the outcome of the pieces of fruit. I never stack the fruit unless I know for sure that what I'm doing on the opposite side will cause them to collapse, thus creating space for me to score some more.

But, you knew exactly what you were doing, which is why your scores are so high. It's like playing chess here - I study physics with an effective strategy at hand.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
@Mia I might be able to pay for it today. I just gotta do somethings to make it happen. Then, I'll share a screenshot with you of my gameplay.
I just hope the game doesn't lag like the fanmade one did. Or drain my computer's battery down.
(6th October 2023, 2:55 AM)Different Wrote: @Mia @Master Raiden @dotime @Adulock77 @Uptight 534 Do me a favor and view this discussion from Reddit. Then think about what you're going to say because I'm getting ready to create a thread on this stuff and straighten it out. It's just all screwed up. Save your full thoughts for the new thread.

Generations

Hey!

Thank you for sharing but... I will probably not be a part of that thread. Not a fan of that topic. I'll just leave it at that.

Hopefully, you will understand.
(8th October 2023, 8:39 PM)Adulock77 Wrote: Hey!

Thank you for sharing but... I will probably not be a part of that thread. Not a fan of that topic. I'll just leave it at that.

Hopefully, you will understand.

No problem
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
Hmmm...
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
@Mia Are you there?