Let's get this thread to a million pages!
[Image: NM1culx.jpg]
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
[Image: oPvRC5X.jpg]

Watermelonnnn

Now how will I screw up the 3k point run this time
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
[Image: ha8IDsF.jpg]

NO WAY
This is the best run I have ever had
[Image: 9ntDZVV.jpg]

I scored over 3000, let's gooooo
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
If I had gotten luckier on the ending, I might've been able to pull off the double suika. The suika and melon were pressing against each other
3000 is like the goal that almost everyone aims for, so I am thrilled to score that high
I been talking about this game since the beginning of page 635. New obsession I guess, lol
They could make a ton of money if they had a mobile version of the game given how popular and addictive it is.

I still haven't managed to get the largest ball in any Suika version yet :(
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Different, Mia
I'm still shocked that I managed to get a 3000+ score.
3000 was the goal I was aiming for, my next goal would be a double watermelon.
This game also makes me crave fruit, which is a win for my health. I've been eating lots of apples lately
(10th October 2023, 11:05 AM)Different Wrote: @Mia I found the famous 7355 on YouTube

They were so close to dying at 11:56. At that point, you just have to get lucky with what fruit you get next.
Wow, 13:05 - 13:15 is insane. Almost dead there as well, but then boom!

This player is pretty good at not getting small fruits trapped under big fruit.
(11th October 2023, 8:00 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: They were so close to dying at 11:56. At that point, you just have to get lucky with what fruit you get next.
Wow, 13:05 - 13:15 is insane. Almost dead there as well, but then boom!

This player is pretty good at not getting small fruits trapped under big fruit.

It is insane because their strategy is phenomenal. Notice how he could have multiplied some fruits, but instead, he chose to place them elsewhere because he knew that eventually it would lead to a lot more fruit being multiplied than just one or two.
(11th October 2023, 5:14 AM)Mia Wrote: [Image: 9ntDZVV.jpg]

I scored over 3000, let's gooooo

Huge milestone for you because I could only achieve like 2560. But, I've learned that you have to sacrifice your decision to multiply some fruits because then it'll lead you towards cleaning house with an abundance of fruit. That's what I learned from that 7355 video, and it looks like you're starting to learn as well.
Sometimes you'll get unlucky and a fruit combo results in something else launching off screen and ending your run. Had a few 1700+ runs end that way.
@Mia @Master Raiden Ever heard of 6 figures, 6 pack, and 6 feet tall? That's what most modern women desire in a man, nowadays. Especially judging from this video.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/rp5h1qDSre4
(11th October 2023, 6:07 PM)Different Wrote: @Mia @Master Raiden Ever heard of 6 figures, 6 pack, and 6 feet tall? That's what most modern women desire in a man, nowadays. Especially judging from this video.

I don't believe that's true for a second. This video is either fake, or she's a walking red flag.
(11th October 2023, 6:07 PM)Different Wrote: @Mia @Master Raiden Ever heard of 6 figures, 6 pack, and 6 feet tall? That's what most modern women desire in a man, nowadays. Especially judging from this video.

Yep. It's the 666 Rule. It's not exactly a hard and fast rule though. Generally, if you are a bit taller/larger than a woman and make more than they do, you should be fine.

Some women who are really short don't even want guys who are 6 feet tall. In a lot of couples, the man is only a few inches taller.

Not that any of this actually matters when it comes to building a relationship.

I'm currently trying my luck on those apps, so I have been reading about dating and attraction a lot recently.
@Different are you in the game too?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Different
https://www.youtube.com/live/DlIYyU3lxgc...KoI&t=7990

What an unfortunate Suika run. She was so close to greatness.