Let's get this thread to a million pages!
Why do men feel emasculated if a woman makes more than them? It makes no sense to me. It's like a scene straight out of Seinfeld.

Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
[Image: ZXmj8ds.jpg]

Too much junk at the bottom.
(11th October 2023, 9:19 PM)Master Raiden Wrote: I'm currently trying my luck on those apps, so I have been reading about dating and attraction a lot recently.
@Different are you in the game too?

Atm, no. Right now, I'm more concerned with getting my priorities straight before I get into the dating game. Good luck with those dating apps.
(11th October 2023, 9:44 PM)Mia Wrote: Why do men feel emasculated if a woman makes more than them? It makes no sense to me. It's like a scene straight out of Seinfeld.

In a way, I can understand this depending on who their significant other is. If you get a woman who likes to belittle you and say that she's the one who's doing all the work and paying the bills, then I would feel emasculated too. But, if she's a genuine woman who's willing to help you grow financially, then I don't see the problem. Personally, I think every man should have a plan B, just incase their significant other decides to throw them out for whatever reason, assuming that it's her house.

On the other hand, I've heard ridiculous stories on a murder tv channel, where the man ended up murdering his wife because he lost his job, or she ended up making more money than him, which I think is ridiculous.
Maybe it makes less sense to me because I put personality above all else
I kind of see requiring someone to be a certain height, physique, or social status to be arbitrary standards, I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing. Cause their personality means basically everything to me
(12th October 2023, 12:50 PM)Mia Wrote: I kind of see requiring someone to be a certain height, physique, or social status to be arbitrary standards, I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing. Cause their personality means basically everything to me

Well, I think it really depends on the person and what their personality is like. Some people just have preferences, whereas others would definitely have arbitrary standards like you mentioned. For example, you ask that woman in the video why she likes men who are 6'1+ ft tall. Then she tells you that she wants to "feel protected". Just because someone is tall, doesn't mean they can protect you.

A man who's 5'9-5'10 like Mike Tyson, can still protect her based on their characteristics and abilities. Her height requirement does sound like an arbitrary standard.
Keep an eye out for my new thread that's coming up pretty soon.
Needle and thread
Thrift store
Wood thrush
Lord Thistlewick Flanders
Thanatos
Thursday
Thespian
Don't mind me, just trying to get this thread to the next page.
The journey of a million pages begins with a single step.
@Mia What did you think of Fast X? I thought that movie sucked ass.
Let's fill this new page with pictures of leaf blowers for no reason.

[Image: OTg2LmpwZw]
@Different I never saw that movie.

[Image: YnRlWkdCRT0]