Let's get this thread to a million pages!
Then you'll know that rhythm carries all the action
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
Whoa
(15th October 2023, 4:34 AM)Mia Wrote: Whoa

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Adulock77 For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
@Mia Wanna play agar.io?
I haven't played Agar.io in forever.

Too bad the developer of Suika Game made such a boneheaded move. Most of the Hololive streamers are boycotting the game now.

(18th October 2023, 2:43 AM)Mia Wrote: I haven't played Agar.io in forever.

Too bad the developer of Suika Game made such a boneheaded move. Most of the Hololive streamers are boycotting the game now.

"No longer allowing clips" - This is so out of pocket. My theory is that when you launch a game and it instantly becomes popular, let your fanbase post clips of it on YouTube or whatever. You see, this is how they lose money and their fanbase because they're literally making you money by advertising the game; that's how it gets popular.

"3rd party clips" - no, just no. It's clips in general. Normally I would expect this type of behavior from music artists who created songs and don't want you to use them without their permission (which is fine). But from a video game company? Man hell no. Yeah, they're going to have to bite the bullet on this one since their fanbase is boycotting now. Now they have to write a public apology and make the game available on stream to recover from this mess.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
It's like they captured lightning in a bottle, and then took out the cork.
(18th October 2023, 4:52 AM)Different Wrote: "No longer allowing clips" - This is so out of pocket. My theory is that when you launch a game and it instantly becomes popular, let your fanbase post clips of it on YouTube or whatever. You see, this is how they lose money and their fanbase because they're literally making you money by advertising the game; that's how it gets popular.

"3rd party clips" - no, just no. It's clips in general. Normally I would expect this type of behavior from music artists who created songs and don't want you to use them without their permission (which is fine). But from a video game company? Man hell no. Yeah, they're going to have to bite the bullet on this one since their fanbase is boycotting now. Now they have to write a public apology and make the game available on stream to recover from this mess.

They really shot themselves in the foot, cause Hololive has a massive reach. Tens of thousands, most likely hundreds of thousands of people bought it because of all the streamers in Hololive (and VTubers in general) playing it. And now that many of them are boycotting Suika, the damage has already been done. They moved on to a fan-made Suika. If KayAnimate (the developers of HoloCure) implements it into their own game, that'll be the final nail in the coffin. Because they are highly praised within their community, and they would have a Steam release.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
Anyway, I need some sleep
Who is the better video game composer? Don't worry, I won't be offended by your answer.

Tim Follin

Josh Mancell

David Wise

Mahito Yokota

I'm craving some cantaloupe
(18th October 2023, 12:39 PM)Mia Wrote: They really shot themselves in the foot, cause Hololive has a massive reach. Tens of thousands, most likely hundreds of thousands of people bought it because of all the streamers in Hololive (and VTubers in general) playing it. And now that many of them are boycotting Suika, the damage has already been done. They moved on to a fan-made Suika. If KayAnimate (the developers of HoloCure) implements it into their own game, that'll be the final nail in the coffin. Because they are highly praised within their community, and they would have a Steam release.

Tens of thousands is way too many people to just drop off on the side of the road like a stack of potatoes and just forget about. Not a smart business move. So far, I'm really enjoying this game. It's much more functional than the other free versions. I shot this from my iPad.

[Image: KRtzYRO.png]
  • Mia
It is the best free version I have played. As close as I have seen to the actual version.
(19th October 2023, 8:33 AM)Mia Wrote: It is the best free version I have played. As close as I have seen to the actual version.

The downside is that you can't really see who the highest anime girl is to achieve.
(19th October 2023, 8:45 AM)Different Wrote: The downside is that you can't really see who the highest anime girl is to achieve.

https://tkgames-develop.github.io/holo_w...circle.png
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
I noticed the point system is worth more than the previous first, two versions.
@Mia See if you can beat my highest score. The point system has changed a lot, but it should be manageable. The 2nd anime girl is the highest that I've achieved.

[Image: ogyCBGP.png]
  • Mia
(19th October 2023, 9:47 AM)Different Wrote: @Mia See if you can beat my highest score. The point system has changed a lot, but it should be manageable. The 2nd anime girl is the highest that I've achieved.

[Image: ogyCBGP.png]

I got the biggest one on one of my attempts, but I forgot what my score was. I'll try again after I eat.
(19th October 2023, 10:05 AM)Mia Wrote: I got the biggest one on one of my attempts, but I forgot what my score was. I'll try again after I eat.

Sounds good, bro. Once you're satisfied with your highest score, I'll finally promote this game on this site. If you still wanna do the folding thing, we can. If not, no big deal. Either way, I'll promote it as a fun little challenge for those who'd like to participate.
[Image: MHcGacj.png]

I feel like I can score even higher than that