Let's get this thread to a million pages!
Of a digital relationship
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
@Different I'll probably only fold if they break the 10k barrier, tbh

It gives them more incentive to keep playing if the bar is set really high

And Mococo already proved that it can be done with her score of 9874.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
100m f@h points for a 10k score seems fitting
(20th October 2023, 11:49 AM)Mia Wrote: @Different I'll probably only fold if they break the 10k barrier, tbh

It gives them more incentive to keep playing if the bar is set really high

And Mococo already proved that it can be done with her score of 9874.

No problem. Would you still offer some points if they beat our high score? Scores are always subject to change. So right now, you have 7,877. If you were to score 8,000 points, then I would go in and edit that, and they have to beat that to reach a certain number of F@H points. I'm giving people two weeks to get their final scores. Once the two weeks are over with, any posts before then will count. So everything is finalized after that.

HERE is the scoreboard that I've created, so far. Beat 8,476 and you get folded +7. Beat 7,877 and you'll get +6.

Since this is our thing for the JV community, I won't post Mococo's high score on here. I'll just mention it. I'll explain more
We're the prime players, so we're not the ones getting folded.
Probably not cause I feel like our scores aren't super impressive lol

There's 9 girls in Hololive with better scores than us

Koyori got a score of 10035 just a few hours ago
Wait, she got 9902 there. The leaderboard said 10035
Her high score shows a 10035 though, she must've gotten it off stream

[Image: TANBIEz.jpg]
  • Different
I'm trying to prevent like 5 or 6 people from getting folded 25m/50m points cause I don't want to fry my PC
How about a score of 9000 gets 50m f@h, and 10000 gets 100m f@h

And whoever sets the highest score gets 25 million f@h

Seems like the barrier from 9k to 10k is really difficult
(20th October 2023, 12:47 PM)Mia Wrote: How about a score of 9000 gets 50m f@h, and 10000 gets 100m f@h

And whoever sets the highest score gets 25 million f@h

Seems like the barrier from 9k to 10k is really difficult

Ok, we can do that. Like I said before, since this is our thing, those other streams won't get mentioned on this leaderboard; just separately. If they beat my score at 8,476, can we agree to get them 25m F@H points?

Let's simplify this:

Contest lasts for two weeks.

Only the top 3 will be folded points. First person to 10k gets 100m. So if anyone else gets it as well, then it doesn't count. But, if they were one of the first persons to get 9k, then they'll be folded 50m. So really it's a first come, first serve basis. By the end of two weeks only one person (first person) gets folded 100m (if they reach it). Same with 50m and 25m. Understand?
(20th October 2023, 12:58 PM)Different Wrote: Ok, we can do that. Like I said before, since this is our thing, those other streams won't get mentioned on this leaderboard; just separately. If they beat my score at 8,476, can we agree to get them 25m F@H points?

Let's simplify this:

Contest lasts for two weeks.

Only the top 3 will be folded points. First person to 10k gets 100m. So if anyone else gets it as well, then it doesn't count. But, if they were one of the first persons to get 9k, then they'll be folded 50m. So really it's a first come, first serve basis. By the end of two weeks only one person (first person) gets folded 100m (if they reach it). Same with 50m and 25m. Understand?

Do you want to just do top 3 scores? 100m, 50m, and 25m?
Maybe we should scrap the 10k points idea cuz i feel like no one will reach that
And you and I could have our scores in there just for fun, kind of as milestones for others to aim for
I have a feeling I'm gonna be stuck doing most of the folding, which is fine, i'd just rather not turn my room into a sauna for that long. not to mention all the electricity i'd have to use
(20th October 2023, 1:05 PM)Mia Wrote: Do you want to just do top 3 scores? 100m, 50m, and 25m?

Yes because for one thing, I want it to be super competitive. Two, I'm not trying to overload your pc with all that folding because you're currently the only one doing it. This is also why I'm trying to get others to chip in as well.

(20th October 2023, 1:06 PM)Mia Wrote: Maybe we should scrap the 10k points idea cuz i feel like no one will reach that

Nahh, we got some really good players on this site like @Master Raiden.

(20th October 2023, 1:07 PM)Mia Wrote: And you and I could have our scores in there just for fun, kind of as milestones for others to aim for

Yes, we could do that. Since we're the hosts, we're allowed to keep playing and set the bar higher before someone else passes us. For example, if you were to surpass me and get 8500, you're the new leader. So, if someone passes you or I, then us passing them afterwards, doesn't matter since they already beat us.

(20th October 2023, 1:09 PM)Mia Wrote: I have a feeling I'm gonna be stuck doing most of the folding, which is fine, i'd just rather not turn my room into a sauna for that long. not to mention all the electricity i'd have to use

Right, which is why I'm setting the bar really high. Trust me, bro. No one is going to beat us on here lol. I might try and get to 9k, and I suggest you do the same. I'll be providing tutorials on how to play the game, and offer tips and tricks, but none of my secrets.
[Image: jo2ybQS.png]

I currently have this run going, so I might be able to raise that bar.
  • Different
[Image: sD2vJte.png]

New personal best, and still going.
[Image: 60AIatM.png]

This run is crazy, I might be able to get 10k myself
  • Different
[Image: L9qBe14.png]

I got so unlucky at the end... Something decided to fly off the screen.
  • Different