Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(21st October 2023, 10:05 AM)Different Wrote: Tbh with you, I don't know how people make a living doing this for YouTube 😂 You gotta have balls of steel to do stuff like this just for content. People asked him to do it too, I bet.

What would you do if you were in the library studying for an exam, and that guy sits down and starts crunching on celery?
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
Would you tell the librarian, yell at him, throw hands, try to tune him out, or leave the library?
(21st October 2023, 10:19 AM)Mia Wrote: Would you tell the librarian, yell at him, throw hands, try to tune him out, or leave the library?

Well, I'd politely ask him to stop because the last thing you wanna do is get into a physical altercation with somebody in a public library. If the behavior persists, then we might have to meet up outside and deal with this problem because I'm not trying to get banned from the library. What about you?
(21st October 2023, 10:36 AM)Different Wrote: Well, I'd politely ask him to stop because the last thing you wanna do is get into a physical altercation with somebody in a public library. If the behavior persists, then we might have to meet up outside and deal with this problem because I'm not trying to get banned from the library. What about you?

I probably wouldn't say anything directly, to be honest. I'm a really patient and forgiving person. If the noise continues for an extended amount of time, I might tell the librarian.
Although deep down, I'd love to do something like this.

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Different
@Mia Bro, this 9k run is really difficult. If I could just keep those annoying ones from reaching the bottom, then I think I'll be good to go.
9k is really difficult, that's why I want it to be a 50m reward lol
But yeah, top 3 will work better. Guaranteed prizes that way
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Different
@Mia I'm on the verge of giving up, bro. Every time I get past 6k or 7k, a stupid anime character manages to leave the tank.
[Image: JROMzdF.png]

[Image: bVDQniE.gif]

Why didn't those Marine ones touch
At least they're on the bottom, maybe I can get lucky stacking things up. I've already got 5k+
[Image: 75AOWSG.png]

Oh come onnnn how does that not count as touching
You see that setup and wonder how I couldn't even reach 7k.
Those two Marines not touching doomed me.
(22nd October 2023, 10:38 AM)Mia Wrote: [Image: 75AOWSG.png]

Oh come onnnn how does that not count as touching

It's bullshit, really. I've had the same problem that messed me up too, and then all of a sudden the tank got too full.
This is how you keep your opportunities open for a stratospheric score. Something I'm going to teach in one of my tutorials.

[Image: 2YMWdSu.png]
[Image: xESjh7G.png]

[Image: d3j1vet-0d6e9fdb-99c0-4884-b29f-f437fe7f...5Ql5Vvcc-k]
[Image: 5V2HL5t.png]

Warning: f word
Something launched all the way up to the line, but didn't kill me... if that would've ended my run, I would've retired.
[Image: m61FAMu.png]

The music playing in my head right now: