Let's get this thread to a million pages!
I know that botting and macroing is against their terms of service, because it's what I got banned for on my first accounts.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(8th November 2023, 12:59 AM)Mia Wrote: I have to assume it's someone using a macro so they can wake up to like 6.7m gold worth of onions.

But the reason it's so perplexing is there's a portal just north of her where she could make 2m+ gold an hour performing rituals.
It looks like something I would've done when first starting RuneScape to make some quick cash without knowing anything.
There is one way I could test if it's a person running a macro, I could start picking the onions myself and see if they chat me or hop worlds. If they don't, it's a macro
Yep, no chatting or hopping worlds. This is 100% someone using a macro
I wonder if they'll make another macro converting them to yellow dye, cause those are worth 13 times as much as the onions
Assuming they don't get banned before that happens
(8th November 2023, 1:00 AM)Mia Wrote: It's the game I grew up playing with my friends. My first account was probably made ~15 years ago. And honestly, it's a fun game to grind skills in while watching videos and whatnot

Just like Pr2, basically.

(8th November 2023, 1:01 AM)Mia Wrote: I know that botting and macroing is against their terms of service, because it's what I got banned for on my first accounts.

People used to do this all the time back in Pr2. Anyone who was Rank 50+ from 08-11, used a bot. I'm not mentioning names, but they know what they did.
(8th November 2023, 1:21 PM)Different Wrote: Just like Pr2, basically.

People used to do this all the time back in Pr2. Anyone who was Rank 50+ from 08-11, used a bot. I'm not mentioning names, but they know what they did.

Except it's worse in RuneScape because people like that flood the market with onions (in this case), drop its price, then buy rare items. That raises the price of the rare items and makes it harder for common people to get them. A game like RuneScape shouldn't have macroing of any kind.
(8th November 2023, 6:24 PM)Mia Wrote: Except it's worse in RuneScape because people like that flood the market with onions (in this case), drop its price, then buy rare items. That raises the price of the rare items and makes it harder for common people to get them. A game like RuneScape shouldn't have macroing of any kind.

I wonder if the game developer is aware of all this going on 🤔
(8th November 2023, 6:29 PM)Different Wrote: I wonder if the game developer is aware of all this going on 🤔

Yeah, Jagex has taken major steps to avoid macroing of all kinds. They also have an in-game report function for macroing.
Wow, they're more serious about it than Jiggmin ever was.
(9th November 2023, 1:47 AM)Different Wrote: Wow, they're more serious about it than Jiggmin ever was.

Because these developers actually care about the state of their game.
Some people call it hip hop

Trance, dance, rock, and pop

It don't matter, it's hot
@Mia I'm almost done on my final video. It'll be the main demo that pretty much sums up everything that I mentioned before - Laws of Conservation of Energy, Inertia, Mass, Obtuse angles, etc. I won't necessarily be teaching it, but demonstrating it. The thread should be posted later on, today. I'll mention you for the F@H part and everything. If anyone wants to contribute to F@H, I'll mention that too.

Also, for those who just wanna do it for fun and donate their points to someone, then they can. Let me know if you have any final thoughts before the thread is released, today.
I've spent like 60 million of my coins on skilling, now I need to do some selling before I go broke.
The most in-depth thread Different has ever made, and it's about a game where you combine balls
Cool, I got a rare pet drop

[Image: cPmvn10.png]
(4th November 2023, 12:13 AM)Mia Wrote: I got super lucky to even get such an item, it was a really rare drop during their Halloween event.

But I guess I could post my skill levels so far.

[Image: TG9gsBU.png]

5 and a half days later. I need a break from this game.

[Image: x860XDS.png]
The combat skills really aren't fun to train, in my opinion. It's so slow. Thus all the skills at 65.