Let's get this thread to a million pages!
Check your pm, it's important.
it should be a toggle
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
@Different We need to step up our Suika game, these people are showing us up
(17th November 2023, 2:15 AM)Mia Wrote: @Different We need to step up our Suika game, these people are showing us up

Tell me about it. I honestly didn't think they would get that good. I highly underestimated them. Now you see why I set the bar so high. My goal at this point is 11k.
I thought 10k was setting the bar high, but 2 people managed to reach it already
(17th November 2023, 2:18 AM)Different Wrote: Tell me about it. I honestly didn't think they would get that good. I highly underestimated them. Now you see why I set the bar so high. My goal at this point is 11k.

We may have another issue
There is 3 different modes now, and I'm not sure if the scoring is the same
(17th November 2023, 2:24 AM)Mia Wrote: There is 3 different modes now, and I'm not sure if the scoring is the same

Wdym?
@Mia wait, nvm. The scoring is still the same. I just checked. I'm glad they have an English version, now.
@Master Raiden Where you at, bro?! We've just had two people past that 10k milestone. Elevate your game, so you can get that +8 token. Think about how good you'll feel reaching 67+8 👀😮
(17th November 2023, 2:37 AM)Different Wrote: Wdym?

(17th November 2023, 2:41 AM)Different Wrote: @Mia wait, nvm. The scoring is still the same. I just checked. I'm glad they have an English version, now.

Oh, you're right. The event mode looks modified though.
(17th November 2023, 2:46 AM)Mia Wrote: Oh, you're right. The event mode looks modified though.

My competitive spirit is starting to kick in, again. I'm gonna have to teach these guys a lesson now lol
Also, it would be really hard to record the Switch version. It would require people to have a capture card, or advanced knowledge on emulators. And if they don't, you can't exactly prove that it's your run. Unless you named your profile "Mia JV2" or something.
I was watching Star Trek: TNG on my Roku device, talked to my mom about my hair loss and what I should do about it, then the very next commercial break had a pharmaceutical ad about hair growth.

This is why I HATE smart devices. That was one of the creepiest things ever
(17th November 2023, 3:03 AM)Mia Wrote: I was watching Star Trek: TNG on my Roku device, talked to my mom about my hair loss and what I should do about it, then the very next commercial break had a pharmaceutical ad about hair growth.

This is why I HATE smart devices. That was one of the creepiest things ever

Yeah bro, they're recording our conversations. That's why I try to be careful about what I say because if I say the wrong thing, they'll report it to the CIA and they'll show up at my doorstep. They've had cameras in televisions for decades.
Even our dang smart devices are listening to us now
Exactly. Pretty soon, they'll be replacing us with AI. I've had that heated, AI conversation with one guy, a few months ago on JV, and he didn't believe me. He's an idiot, though.
(17th November 2023, 2:43 AM)Different Wrote: @Master Raiden Where you at, bro?! We've just had two people past that 10k milestone. Elevate your game, so you can get that +8 token. Think about how good you'll feel reaching 67+8 👀😮

I haven't actually had the time to play it very much. It takes a while to do a single run. Also, I don't have a YouTube account, so I can't submit.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
(17th November 2023, 9:20 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: I haven't actually had the time to play it very much. It takes a while to do a single run. Also, I don't have a YouTube account, so I can't submit.

Yes, it does. Just remember that you can record the last few minutes of your run. Also, creating a YouTube account only takes a few seconds. Don't let not having a YouTube account squander your chances of getting folded. Even if you don't reach the big leagues, you could potentially earn 8k, hold that spot in 3rd place by Dec 10th, and still get folded +6.