Let's get this thread to a million pages!
mori calliope is streaming super mario rpg again
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
i accidentally found out her net worth, and let's just say that she's very well off
want to know something crazy

some of the top earners of hololive make more money than the ceo
@Mia I can't believe I screwed up this run. I'm about ready to quit this game. How the hell did I manage to screw this up 🤦‍♂️ You would think I scored at least 10k, but oh noooo. I didn't even beat my high score. I'm about ready to quit this shit, bro. 10k is tough.

[Image: 0FybOV8.jpg]
[Image: jKzTWAx.jpg]
i remember the ceo got asked during a shareholders meeting "why do you pay the hololive girls so much money"

and he pretty much responded with "because they deserve it"

what an amazing ceo
it's very rare to see a ceo that cares that much about who works for them
(18th November 2023, 9:16 PM)Different Wrote: @Mia I can't believe I screwed up this run. I'm about ready to quit this game. How the hell did I manage to screw this up 🤦‍♂️ You would think I scored at least 10k, but oh noooo. I didn't even beat my high score. I'm about ready to quit this shit, bro. 10k is tough.

that empty space at the bottom, yikes
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
bruh
page 700 doesn't deserve slanderous statements
Post doesn't exist anymore. I may have accidentally got the wrong intentions, lol my bad.
if you look at other vtuber companies like nijisanji and vshojo, where the talents leave WAY more often and talk about how awful their contracts were..
(18th November 2023, 9:19 PM)Mia Wrote: that empty space at the bottom, yikes

I just don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I always end up making a mistake somewhere.
all good, i edited it out of my post as well
it's funny how giving people a good contract causes them to stay with the company, it's almost like people want a respectable living
then other ceos are like: let's pay people $10.50 an hour and work in rough factory conditions, then say "no one wants to work anymore"
i had to watch a video about "our company has earned over $100 million this year" and i'm sitting there like "then why tf are my paychecks so small"
(18th November 2023, 9:26 PM)Mia Wrote: then other ceos are like: let's pay people $10.50 an hour and work in rough factory conditions, then say "no one wants to work anymore"

Those CEOS are very greedy. They're like Mr. Krabs from SpongeBob SquarePants. They basically want you to work for free if they could.
i did EXACTLY what Homer did. if they don't give a dang about you, then don't give a dang about your work
"you need to pick up the pace"

"you need to pay me a livable wage"