Poll: Does my idea sound like a good one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah!
100.00%
1 100.00%
Nope.
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Game] Über Pool High Scores Bug AND Suggestion!
(7th August 2018, 8:14 PM)gemj Wrote: - I used 'gem' (which I used multiple times)
- Well, it was a score of 6100 I mean, I clicked 'Submit Score' and it just didn't show up so I dunno if it can be completely replicated.
- I clicked 'Submit Score' and the leaderboard didn't update. It was a good score so I backed out to the main menu and clicked 'Highscores' there. Still nothing. I can't be overly sure why or what happened to cause it, seeing the game itself is simplistic and doesn't have popups or anything like PR2 (e.g. 'Pick the Cat').

Really I'm not fussed on the score. I'd rather the game be fixed/made better!

Yeah, I'd like to try to fix that issue though. It's no bueno when scores don't log. :/
I think I know the cause, so I'll patch that this week/weekend.

Also, regarding scores updating; I'm not sure if that would be something I'm interested in doing re: data integrity, but I don't have a strong opinion either way.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj

Messages In This Thread
Über Pool High Scores Bug AND Suggestion! - by gemj - 6th August 2018, 6:50 PM
RE: Über Pool High Scores Bug AND Suggestion! - by bls1999 - 8th August 2018, 4:18 PM
RE: Über Pool High Scores Bug AND Suggestion! - by gemj - 8th August 2018, 11:46 PM
RE: Über Pool High Scores Bug AND Suggestion! - by gemj - 11th August 2018, 12:03 PM