Obtainability of Epic Upgrades
As we all know, there are lots of epic upgrades that are unavailable without buying epic everything. In conjunction with the CAs, the staff has been working diligently to come up with a good plan to make more epic upgrades winnable while still leaving sets open for contests.

I just finished the changes for phase 1 of the plan, which are now live. Here's a list of the currently obtainable epic upgrades (with changes marked in bold):

We plan to make some more things available in the near future, so stay tuned! In the meantime, what epic upgrades do you want to see made available from this project? How do you think they should be won? Let us know!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • 4h3y, Ajayci 100, AlphaZ, Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Dexterity, Janelle, MoonFiredk, Mulley, Overbeing, Tobi66677, TRUC, ZRD

Messages In This Thread
Obtainability of Epic Upgrades - by bls1999 - 21st March 2021, 7:00 AM
RE: Obtainability of Epic Upgrades - by MoonFiredk - 21st March 2021, 7:26 AM
RE: Obtainability of Epic Upgrades - by bls1999 - 21st March 2021, 7:31 AM
RE: Obtainability of Epic Upgrades - by Ashley766 - 21st March 2021, 8:28 AM
RE: Obtainability of Epic Upgrades - by ~JBG~ - 1st January 2024, 12:36 AM
RE: Obtainability of Epic Upgrades - by Camer the Dragon - 2nd January 2024, 9:09 AM
RE: Obtainability of Epic Upgrades - by EpicMidget - 1st April 2024, 4:22 AM
RE: Obtainability of Epic Upgrades - by Eternal - 1st April 2024, 6:23 AM
RE: Obtainability of Epic Upgrades - by EpicMidget - 1st April 2024, 10:16 AM