Poll: Have you ever had something very RARE & SPECIAL happen in your life before?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Always!
0%
0 0%
Sometimes
0%
0 0%
Sporadically
0%
0 0%
Rarely/Seldomly
0%
0 0%
Never!
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

🔥SUPER ULTRA RARE!!! 🔥
[Image: PljN7nS.png]

I've been wanting to make a thread about this stuff for the longest time, now. What is this thread about? - So basically, I'd like for you to share with me some amazing experiences that has happened in your life before, and tell me whether you think it's a RARE phenomenon, a SUPER ULTRA RARE phenomenon, or is it just something that's happened often before. If you'd like, you are more than welcome to share authentic photos as well. There are just some amazing, supernaturally RARE things that happen once in a life time, that you don't often get to see on the norm.

I suppose this is why people share their experiences on apps like Instagram. On the other hand, I find it very distasteful when people photoshop things, and then try to claim that what we're seeing is real. I need legitimate, concrete proof that what you're posting exists. Anyways, I'll give you an example of something that only occurs about 5 TIMES IN 250 YEARS!, that actually exists! This is such a SUPER ULTRA RARE phenomenon because you only see these things every once in a BLUE MOON! Ahh yes, another RARE phenomenon!

[Image: maOJ4IG.png]

This is called the SUPER FLOWER BLOOD MOON. A RARE phenomenon that you don't often see everyday. Think, ladies and gentlemen! You've all seen, experienced, or done some amazing things that you know you may not ever get a chance to replicate ever again. The odds of doing so are just astronomically low. This can be sports related, natural weather disasters, wild animals fighting, or anything!

When you see RARE things happen, you should be thinking about how you can make money off this stuff because you may get first dibs on something that no one else has ever seen before; pull that damn cell phone out of your pocket and record, bruh! The RARER it is, & the smaller those sweet odds are of such thing happening, the more you have something SPECIAL in your possession because it's either one of a kind, or no one else has seen or done it before. But, it must be very SPECIAL!

Something with 50% odds is a lot less satisfying than 0.5% odds because it occurs pretty often. You want something SPECIAL to occur, sporadically... not often.

Messages In This Thread
🔥SUPER ULTRA RARE!!! 🔥 - by Different - 12th October 2023, 11:29 PM
RE: 🔥SUPER ULTRA RARE!!! 🔥 - by Mia - 12th October 2023, 11:52 PM
RE: 🔥SUPER ULTRA RARE!!! 🔥 - by Different - 13th October 2023, 12:21 AM
RE: 🔥SUPER ULTRA RARE!!! 🔥 - by Mia - 13th October 2023, 12:31 AM
RE: 🔥SUPER ULTRA RARE!!! 🔥 - by Different - 13th October 2023, 1:14 AM
RE: 🔥SUPER ULTRA RARE!!! 🔥 - by Different - 13th October 2023, 8:35 AM