🔥💥☄️⚡️ULTRA GIFTS⚡️☄️💥🔥
(7th January 2024, 5:09 AM)Delphinoid_ Wrote: I guess, although I'm not crazy proud of whatever skills I have in maths and comp sci. Compared to my peers I'm also not so good at maths anyway (if we're talking about grades I was definitely way below my peers as an undergraduate).

Despite falling into STEM, art is what I've always cared most about. I've never been super amazing at things like drawing, modelling and animation though, and I've desperately wanted to learn how to compose music (I persistently try, but of course music is one of the more abstract forms of art I think). That being said, I don't think it bothers me that much... even if I'm objectively quite a bad artist, I have enough skill to be able to express myself. That, along with the opportunity to actually express myself this way, is I think all I could ever ask for.

So I don't really care about having gifts or talents. I just want to be able to create things from the heart.

You don't need to be "good" at art, as long as you enjoy creating it it's good enough and likeminded people will enjoy what you create.
Florence Foster Jenkins is a perfect example of this.

If you want an easy musical genre to practice making music for I'd highly recommend creating Dungeon Synth music.
Music made by amateurs for amateurs Tongue
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~JBG~ For This Useful Post:
  • Delphinoid_, Different

Messages In This Thread
RE: 🔥💥☄️⚡️ULTRA GIFTS⚡️☄️💥🔥 - by ~JBG~ - 7th January 2024, 5:21 AM