🔥💥☄️⚡️ULTRA GIFTS⚡️☄️💥🔥
(7th January 2024, 7:24 AM)Delphinoid_ Wrote: Thank you for the advice! I haven't really heard of dungeon synth before, but I'll check it out. This was the last attempt I had at composing, it's quite old (and short).

I really struggle with developing the (few) musical ideas that I have, so most of what I do ends up being really short melodies. One day I'd like to be able to write stuff that's good. Two composers in particular that I'm really inspired by are Yasunori Nishiki (known for the Octopath Traveller OST) and wintermute (relatively obscure vocaloid producer).

I think I'm also held back a bit by not knowing how to play any instruments. I plan to buy a keyboard when possible and start learning, hopefully that'll happen some time this year.

I feel you, I struggle with the same thing, I've got a bunch of short snippets of songs scattered everywhere on my pc.

The melody you posted sounds good.

If you've got any thrift stores close to you you can usually pick up a cheap casio keyboard for next to nothing!
If you're lucky you might even find a cheap Midi keyboard, hook that bad boy up to a DAW and you've got the whole musical world at your fingertips!
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ~JBG~ For This Useful Post:
  • Delphinoid_

Messages In This Thread
RE: 🔥💥☄️⚡️ULTRA GIFTS⚡️☄️💥🔥 - by ~JBG~ - 7th January 2024, 7:45 AM