Poll: What do you consider the ultimate level of disrespecting somebody?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Spitting in somebody’s face
0%
0 0%
Slapping somebody in the face
0%
0 0%
Shoving somebody in the face
0%
0 0%
Sexually harassing somebody
0%
0 0%
Sleeping with somebody’s significant other
0%
0 0%
Blatantly disrespecting somebody
0%
0 0%
Insulting somebody’s mother
0%
0 0%
I have other things that I consider to be disrespectful.
100.00%
1 100.00%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

THE DISRESPECT
[Image: TxhgHZy.jpg]

Listen, everybody wants to be respected no matter who they are. When someone is disliked by an individual, it's one thing. But, we will not tolerate the disrespect because now we have a problem. It's the disrespect that drives us insane forcing us to do things that we wouldn't normally do. I don't know about you guys, but for me, I think these are the ultimate, 5 most disrespectful tactics that you can ever do to somebody (it's like having the Dead Man's Hand using physical tactics):
  • Spitting in somebody's face
  • Slapping them in the face
  • Shoving them in the face
  • Sexually assaulting or harassing somebody
  • Sleeping with somebody's significant other

I call these physical tactics the Dead Man's Hand (aka the 5, savage S's of doom) because not only are they universally disrespectful, but they can get you killed for being stupid. They're also the fastest way to instigate aggressive behavior out of somebody. The Dead Man's Hand (in this case) leads to violent and dangerous situations. Over 80% of people around the world are ready to fight you if you do one of these things to them. The ultimate form of universal disrespect is sleeping with someone's significant other, aka the Ace of Spades in your hand. There's a lot of emotional distress that goes along with this one, and you certainly don't want to be on the receiving end of it all. 

It may seem like you're a savage for pulling off one of these tactics, but I highly recommend that you don't because reality says that you're setting yourself up for a fight that you don't want any part of. 9/10 times, there's going to be a nasty receipt for you at the end (depending on the person). If they're 100% pussy-whipped, not a chance. If they're fearless vultures, then you're a dead man. There's an old saying: "Never throw the first punch". In your case, don't be disrespectful. If you ever do perform one of these tactics, then be prepared to match the receiver's energy because you best believe they're coming at you with an ass-whoopin'.

[Image: Rk1F1J6.png]

Everybody has a tolerance meter. Depending on what triggers us, we're all different. There are certain types of shit that we will and will not put up with. I'm telling you... should someone play one of the Dead Man's cards, and I guarantee you your blood is going to boil towards the red zone. Nobody should put up with one of the deadly 5! It's the ultimate level of disrespect! Words won't resolve the Dead Man's Hand. You'll need to match their energy by throwing hands, should they ever perform one of those tactics on you. Otherwise, the behavior will continue to happen. But hey, everybody is different. So, you people tell me what you consider to be disrespectful. Or you can agree with my list. The choice is yours.

Links to help you decide:

https://www.ismp.org/resources/disrespec...-them-part

https://www.learning-mind.com/disrespect...or-causes/

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/descendin...arger-phd/

Messages In This Thread
THE DISRESPECT - by Different - 14th February 2024, 6:11 AM
RE: THE DISRESPECT - by Overbeing - 15th February 2024, 12:56 AM
RE: THE DISRESPECT - by Different - 15th February 2024, 10:45 AM
RE: THE DISRESPECT - by Overbeing - 15th February 2024, 5:34 PM
RE: THE DISRESPECT - by Delphinoid_ - 16th February 2024, 8:20 AM
RE: THE DISRESPECT - by Different - 16th February 2024, 4:43 PM
RE: THE DISRESPECT - by Delphinoid_ - 16th February 2024, 8:07 PM