JV and Games Community Feedback
We should be happy that this game is still running and we have the ability to play it without any major issues. We shoud be happy that the nostalgia is living on. We're all grateful for the work all the admins are putting in to this game, updating contests, bug-fixes and other administrative stuff we may not know about.

The issues arise when the role the admins have taken are not filled. For example, when they're not answering in time, not as engaged and not as "productive" as us the community would like them to be. It's completely understandable that the admins are not as active and don't have time to constantly think of ways to improve the game. But there'll be dissonance amongst us if there is constant waiting for the ONLY ones in power to respond etc.

I waited over a month cause I wanted to host a contest but nobody answered and gave green light. So I gave up.

I respect the work the admins put, and there's no denying that they're doing us a favor by keeping the game alive for nostalgic reasons. But then again, if you have the ultimate power over the game; be more active, open and engaged. If not, there are other people that can take that position from you and satisfy the needs of the community better.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Levente77 For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, Overbeing

Messages In This Thread
JV and Games Community Feedback - by Stunt - 25th April 2024, 11:13 AM
RE: JV and Games Community Feedback - by Northadox - 25th April 2024, 8:49 PM
RE: JV and Games Community Feedback - by bls1999 - 26th April 2024, 1:52 AM
RE: JV and Games Community Feedback - by Minimania - 26th April 2024, 2:20 PM
RE: JV and Games Community Feedback - by EpicMidget - 26th April 2024, 2:45 PM
RE: JV and Games Community Feedback - by Minimania - 27th April 2024, 4:12 AM
RE: JV and Games Community Feedback - by EpicMidget - 27th April 2024, 7:54 PM
RE: JV and Games Community Feedback - by Mia - 26th April 2024, 6:37 PM
RE: JV and Games Community Feedback - by Stunt - 27th April 2024, 6:28 PM