Skilled Trades
My high school was also a "prepare for college" type of school. I had a lot of fun sticking with my old buddies and playing varsity basketball and field hockey for the school. Our rival school which was just down the street was a vocational trade school that specialized in Wood Shop, Cosmetology, Engineering basics, Auto Detailing and mechanics, and even culinary too. The culinary kids would actually cook for the school which not only provided great hands-on training but produced amazing food as well along with their indoor vegetable solar farm which was brand new at the time.
               Friendly Gamer and car enthusiast. Feel free to add me on Steam or on the Nintendo Switch if you have one!
                                                                     Click here to add me on Steam!
                                                                  Nintendo Friend Code: 3379-6009-5501
                                                                                 Inspirational Quote
                                                          [Image: mczzo9.png]

Messages In This Thread
Skilled Trades - by Drexxo - 13th July 2018, 7:30 AM
RE: Skilled Trades - by Uptight 534 - 13th July 2018, 8:34 AM
RE: Skilled Trades - by Drexxo - 13th July 2018, 8:39 AM
RE: Skilled Trades - by bls1999 - 13th July 2018, 8:55 PM
RE: Skilled Trades - by thique - 13th July 2018, 10:13 PM
RE: Skilled Trades - by gemj - 14th July 2018, 5:05 AM
RE: Skilled Trades - by ZXD - 12th December 2018, 2:10 PM