noob.txt
Level Name: Bunker DeathMatch (Pro Version)

Level Creator: GranadeX

Reason why it's inappropriate: This map have noob road to lightning. NOOB PLAYERS USE THIS MAP TO SIMMING!

Level Name: Bunker DeathMatch (Funny Team)

Level Creator: Rafielo

Reason why it's inappropriate: This map have road to lightning and its sim

are you listing? you could get reported by jiggmin or other moderraters!

do not type in chat (lol"funk-master"idiot"(:"): ) or you see in one say it in 10 sec

lol but nurse hat doesnt fit cthulhui head

Moderators! I know a new hack! I tell it to you. And you relate it Jiggmin. Who improves it then. Ok? I show a video to you from him. But not ban please. I am no hacker.

(Sorry i am no English) I AM HUNGARY!

I would have liked being English always. For Hungarian to be good. But for English to be better very good! + Because I can communicate with Jiggmin difficultly. Jiggmin good head. This a compliment Real?

lol - i have lesson of english, but its a lenguage hard, and... i have 16 years old

troll ur a little bastard

troll shut the hell up report ur self not others ur making this argument continue because ur a idiot unlike all the other users

troll stick ur flooding up ur brown arse

troll make a chatroom saying only idiots sign ur self into it and do it on your own there

no one cares about ur imature floods here

im going to get reported for this but if the mods see sence i should be backed up

legendworkz: cmon then troll u pedo

legendworkz: file

troll is 56 years old and still thinks hes 15 years old he suffers from spastic phobia its where u dont know what ur talking about

i have got a issue with u troll

troll i havnt got a issue with u

couldntfloodifhislifedependedonit

nice work :actually flood next time

Y do u kepp pming me?!?!?!?!?

My cousin Jim went into Area 51, came out 40 years later with a new pare of shoes and a sombrero. He said if you be nice they wont chop you're head off and feed you to the aliens.

Report to the server loki on September 11TH 8:00PM (EST) "You wont regret it"

ERYBODY who bans me will here from my father.

The Mental Guy

I was watching newest, and only found levels of traps

Some users want to play racing, here is a screen:

---

Part 2

why do u keep on say 'hi'

re you getting brain washed?

We don't want anymore loser levels and less to Pr2.

Omg best idea evar!! Saasdsdasd

The worse thing I ever said was 'Zorjeff is cool'

Sry, but I'm afraid that Jiggmin don't care about ur thread. And maybe he don't care, but we are a majority which like he's actions.

Also, please precise that this is YOUR opinion, cause you are talking like everyone think the same way as U.

im iln last 6 and i am the last one to join lol

Your'e parents need s ban!

do you piza?

i like peperon on it,

it are very good with pinaple

post your opjins

Sry, but I'm afraid that Jiggmin don't care about ur thread. And maybe he don't care, but we are a majority which like he's actions.

Also, please precise that this is YOUR opinion, cause you are talking like everyone think the same way as U.

I want o kikc silly ass

skiboabobaoboa shut up mehgawdd!

funk-master female dog someone cooler than me faggoth dick pussy suck my dick all you haters im a hacker

re you getting brain washed?

Do you think you're funny we'll you're not and tha!

We don't want anymore loser levels and less to Pr2.

Yea ok. I didn't do that because of that. I did that because I thougt you might shut up and I'm really considering reporting you if you keep being stupid.

How about this a new camp for each server as i said 2 yars ago on pr2 and 1 yar ago on jv, this is a good idea since then no server will go to watse. Sicne people dont go on morgana fitz andrs and grayan to much we can add camps to every server to mak them active so we dont waste jiggmins money on servers no one uses.

Thats nice, i dont a sh!* :)

Whats the dumpest joke you ever heard?

Well some fatty kid and he acts like 5 year old.And he just make joke that sucks.

The stupid joke he said today was this "You know who likes rollercosters? My MOOOM!"

All the classroom laughed not about the joke the way he said it My MOOOM! xD

And yesterday he made up with another dump joke starts like this "Why The 4 was scared from the 6? Cause they didn't know each other" So dump :/

Lets hear yours!

Fail! xD

u know u can just go to "create room" and type in the name and ect. on ur room, and it will show up again.

xD no need to thank me.

THIS IS A FREEE COUNTRY

bonushat12345,that noob belived in a **** site that if you make a username whit the worlds ''bonus hat'' you will get super flying cowboy mode and you will be able to keep it

srsly what a noob....

SOMBOOADIE WANT TO SIM @ LUIS 16

ANY BOOTY SIMMING?

WAT IS TROLLING

MODS ARE DE ONES WHO SERCH BAD BAD BREBOL

VOMET ALL UP

WTF U GAY

IM TOO DRUNK MEH FREN

dont worry me sry and hHOLY SHH. I JUST HIT COP CAR AT 1 MPH ON INTERSTATE

OMFG I JUST IT AND IM ON 50 GRAMS OF KRAK

ITS LAME WITH COOL NESS U NO

IM SO SRY FOR CALLING U GAY

IM A MOTAR CHOTAR

50 DOLLAS A OZ FOR REGULAAR

AND 200 DOLLAS FOR MY BEST CRACK

NIGATIVE 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000

CUZ ITS LAME BUT A LITTLE GORD

AND A LITTLE RETARTED

ART IS FOXING HARD ON WAT U MIKALLIT

im sry u know im drunk

i can't fold on make

u know not everyone on welfare lives in the hood and smokes crack

what are democrat and republicationary?

Your'e parents need s ban!

brief got cowboy? respectfully

e dis pm mi plizduds hawe can aym gat hat samting als? aym new hire say mi pliz pliz !!hawe tu open shopaym not cee ani shop

jiggmin really should be ashamed of his mods

they don't no wat the fox theyre doing

they ban for no foxin reason

i got banned for pming a mod 2 much

and wa banned for 3yrs

sry v 4 vendetta i hope ur not one of these guys

V for Vendetta stop foxing around and DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, TELLL JIGGGMINN

he never banns people unless theyre really doin something wrong

HONEH NUT CHEHREOS

he spam the same thing "molly" did who hack noah account.

I need helpl on trolling

Breve learn to banned people

I understand, i dont want your mom to yell at you for showing strangers your age :)

aaaa1234 banned me on jv for saying i like to shave my legs

asilva said if you shave your legs, he think that's g**.

a mod banned someone for innaporpiate name but he MADE HIS ACCOUNT OVER FOUR YEARS AGO. (wtf i said)

like bannding people for the lol

they should learn to not banned people for innaporiate username when they made it a long time ago

/jiggmin.com

AND I AM BILL GATS IRL

Said the one who wanted to know what type of music i like. *roll eyes like a girl*

Blueberry, moderators are volunteers... They do not have to watch the chat all the time

mods like to banned

is there happy on ny serv

let not talk about history crap please?

if un want este29 to get unbanned post here that u want este29 unbanned and if we get unfuff paeple a mod or admin might unbann este29:D please save este29:cool:

he is a really nice guy on pr2 and asilva did not like him so she maid up a story that he nuked 13 times and iu was there and he did not

there pr3 virusgatray

DRYBOWSER make me level

omg lol zire are funney but not tomee dont jk ok if u do ill forfeit

now chat so i cna friend

shut up u rate my level 1 for a stupid reason

dear skiba, u are a brony who likes ponies u like rainbow dash

wow,did you get brain transfer?

its item block donator in campaigns makes so hard NEominster should make it easyr

No need to panic, it's Zorjeff again! Mod is here!

Change that picture immediently or you will be threatened to a ban. We do not accept that behaivour on here.

r u a ppl on jv

Clybby can u please get rid of lordjeff, he keeps on swearing and posted rubbish, this site is starting to be a ruined site cause of him. please act!

proclifo is hacker becauase his bloks are not movinng

i ned help because sorry but it tellzs me evila aliens are stealing my internet how i sthat psoible sory im noet english

ur disguesting

latisty ur rudwe

sometime u hold right u no reach

Nah your just jealous cuz my country is free... >:I

ur not high ur reported

/repotr

im iln last 6 and i am the last one to join lol

ho whants a cool block

but god is not playin ga pr23 if hewas he would beat us all

skib get ouat is private chatroom

omg u shud stop deraling threads

but u all said luna was jigmin girl

if u spot a hacker, forefit immediatly!

those not done in 7 minutes will die

how do u get level of the day

dont repoert me for saying join because join is not a hack

tavrisimoboredsox is also a mod

u r not givin permision set no friend

hey tinfish...do you think that the guest that hacks are the hackers?

Their are a tonne of mods on here, how come they do not mod pr3??

hi pontoty.,u has 9 hats???that great!!!!!!!!! jiggmin is my older brother if you fold me cowboy jiggmin will make you mod!!! i new to pr2 !!!! if you dont believe me jiggmin's real name is Josh..!!! so please respond!!

I am the younger brother of Jiggmin I can not bend my computer because I can not and do not want my brother Jiggmin when I'll be 10 years admin if I my brother Jiggmin foldeas you moderatora

i hope the mods see this so they can ask jigg but you cant trust pr3 players they may hav faked a talk with jigg :P

So, we need one right now. Hopefully mods will see this and come to whatever game. Someone is spamming innapropriate things on PR3; Marcellus.

i know /report, but no mods have been on :C we need one to silence them now!

Post your worst day ever!

The day I found out that i was a blueberry, it was so weird o-o

why got pr3 unfamous

thx for calling my story cool but i rly dont think im ur bro lool

anyone have any ideas for the map cuz i dont know any much than blocks please help

ps. this time i am serously nice also this makes sence with pr3 so u cant ban me mods

month is a long time you know

i almost died for waiting

why you changed your name

shut up this thread makes perfectly sense with pr3

unlike you other meanies

yes you are, you did my day you saved me. thank you.

its not nice to be mean to people. when i came back to this forum, everyone cryed ''omzg not yoo agaaen!!!1''

dont worry i wont bite though

think about it! if you see a person for a second time, do you shout at it ''zomg you again gtfo the forusm ib4ban!!'' its not nice. these person: jail. so what if i have bad grammar? its enough you can understand it if u cant you can anytime train your IQ of ur brains. like i have smart brains and alot of souls in it. i train it by doing quizez through webs, find any iqtests and try. as you get score 89 or something you try again until you get the highest awesome possible score. then you are pretty smart and you can remember better. thats how i train my brains to be more smarter.

belive in ur heart, you will find the answer to life. dont be mean to people, be nice, and they will be nice back. like me. if i could because youre always mean at me. if youre mean to someone, he might feel bad and sad and that will lead him to depression and that doesnt mean so good things and its un healthy for you. after depression you be come sick and get sick really easy. i have once be sick, its not good. it thinks like you have to do everything for your heart to be back alive again. and now lastly, after sickness your dead. your cousins will cry for you, and make them really sad. thats not even good thing to them, not at all. very bad thing. think about it. deeply. undertand? ur mum and dad will be disapointed and sad too. so heres a idea: why not be friendly? yes!! because its the key to life. be friendly, have a happy life. good friends make you happy and laugh and its fun. tell jokes and have fun at partys discos karaokes everything. its great you know, ever never think about it? i have been lately sad because everyone hates me. internet and some at school. but hopefylly i have friends. they make me get over it and survive the pain. have fun with friends, and you will too. thats the circle. love, and you will be loved back? smart? yes! its the day. do the change. everyone makes mistakes. nobodys perfect. nobody.

sigh... are you evils kids? because you never obey the law of life

no way... terrible. this is terrible.

everyone is going to be massmurders

i got tired on jiggminvillage

so i will get some ban. k?

its good for you guys and me. what a deal!

i though you were a bad boy noble 1, UNTIL i saw you were a brony. **** you

a poll for everyone! join now and get some free candy

How I can make even a poll? dddddddddddddddduuuuuuuuh whatever

he isnt working on pr3 anymore. he has a life. so pr3 will stay beta forever. dont panic though, lets take this under control. we have to talk to jiggmin. right, folks?

first you said he isnt on pr3 anymore now you say he is! decide >_>

I dont understand? Whats wrong with me.

seriously whats wrong with me? i searched for a word and i got racist`???

not you again!!! i though you went to see some teletubbies from tv loser

sigh with you guys >_>

theres something wrong with these people, they are really unfriendly.

sigh people there retards today... am i getting old or are these kids so retarded nowadadays?

its all your fault people! lets talk to him RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

NOW JIGGMIN WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RELEASE ALL 18 PR3 HATS???

cofee tastes like crap

well its maybe because your a robot and you say whatever you like to even you dont like cofee

becuase your a robot

do i know you? fat hippo lol

like there is gping to be NPC things in minecraft it would be fun to talk with the NPC or kill them what you think? jiggmin should really check this thing out

no no dumbs i mean with the pr3 game no mapple story lol retart

i made a great collage for you pancake loser lol

lol i am not so stupid that pr3 was mapplestory also its retart and my broher can prove it

robots can say everything they want even its wrong either right i dont care neither does you also everbody else mayibe some but not all bit i really think not everyone, like NO ONE Ehere

oh so you dont understand english? why you speak its so good? well i had problems too but i have learned so much teached english your a robot you should know everything!!!!

everyone who hates me shoulD GET OFF!!!!!! only us who dont hate me

wtf is norwegian?

it says ''Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.''

LOL what does this mean. cant i post anymore? what moderator again bans me? like seriously

da noob master of noobs... your a walking facepalm i facepalmed so hard my head exploded and i flew into the sky

why theres no jiggmin on pr3? i have been looking him for ages in the pr3 but have no seen him do he ever play? he should really sometimes relax

noo not that cant be right liars

you are most likely going to... you-know-where-that-i-wont-say-now

also why you cant stay on the thread? no offence noobs losers!

Last edited by iliketurtles; 22nd August 2011 at 11:31 PM. Reason: cuz am i the only one in the world who is smarter than everyone did i write it right this time?!??!

Tell tips how to get to ''the level of the day'' easily. I am trying to get my level tlotd

Daryan 123: yak you erased my chat

Daryan 123: boosting whats that

Daryan 123: yak isaid somthing and your warning erased it

Daryan 123: yak you should check out TXXXSOME levels there inapropreat

cyrus890: and its called only pistels no psl

felix almaguer: hey mod you can desbaned to my friend legendary account plze :D

SexyKittie:): OMG i thought you said black for a second and im not being racist but it just looked like it..

turtlesrsexy: turtles are sexy

Hulk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poop!!!!!

[20:39:41] joep || xlegacy.': So i guess it's to my boyfriend indirectly

Blazey said he want to see you shirtless.

P.S Blazeth my little sister, she 10.

hey jiggmin tanx for accepting i realized i've never talked to u lol but great job on the new forums and PR2 it rocks!!!! by da wy i never see u der and im on it 11 hours daily lol

[/COLOR]jiggmin whuts wrong with my account. i looked on the members list and it says i only have 33 posts!so i checked my stats and that says i have like 60.

Jiggmin, Someone has made a hacking website of how to hack such things in Both Platform racing 1, and 2. However I have given him a warning, if this hacking website is not deleted by July 15th, A fine of $2500 dollars will be payed. However I have organized an organization that deletes illegal websites, If I choose, I may also decide to sent a deadly Virus in his computer witch will cause the memory device to crash. No hacks will be allowed in Platform racing 2

hello jiggmin, i reeli reeli like the games u make especiall pr2...

btw i would like to b a mod but i kno i cannot becuz i have been banned to many times and have earned a bad rep of trying to stay balanced with out being banned... tht made no sense lol

whoa 1,066 visits dang jiggmin!!!!!!!!!!:D

hey i hear some ppl saying PR3 is coming is that true?:confused:

ZEO: No it won't be. And I doubt it will. Jiggmin is already working on Neverending Night. I don't think he has anymore ideas about a newer PR anyways. No offense to Jiggmin...

HELP EVERY1 i wrote Jiggmin an IMPORTANT message and he might erase it by thinking its an usless message its about a hacking system me and my friends found please tell him somehow to read the message

Hey Jig I have a glitch with the cowboy hat.if theres a sharp turn in blox like theres one on the left and on the top of you and you fly if there isnt one an the top-left then you fly through it.Thanks.

Griefing is for fun but if Someone Say No grief and you grief you a funny man

1 key doors

2 ice

3 mud

4 Amy hat

5 the best level's get top hat

6 grass block

7 wood block

8 leaf block

9 allow people to buy crown hat and cowboy

10 clown body

sound good to any one?????????

my jiggmin account is my pr2 account if you want to send a pm

I, Avenged-Sevenfold think I should be modded, because, I'm not one of those people who beg, &, I'm on PR2 nearly 8 hours, every day. &, I see trolling non-stop, &, I just wish I could give them a warning, that really upset's me that they get away with that. (I'm not going to name names.)

Avenged-Sevenfold for Mod.

Im Juanitonito on PR2 and jiggmin.com i have 9 hats all time I help the people but i just have 1 question Why in my profile say "Join on 1 january 1970"? i want to be a moderator!

Pasi5000: no zorrjeff

ZorJeff: pasininja shut up

Pasi5000: pasininja lol

Pasi5000: zorjeff cant regiser here

Pasi5000: so he is shut up

Pasi5000: zorjeff is shut up

ZorJeff: shut up

Pasi5000: shut up you

Pasi5000: and stop shut up

Pasi5000: shut up spam

no, umad

diblasioformodpr3.!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLAEAS. I WILL HAVW A HEART ATTACK IF I GET TOP. PLEASE. OR TELL ME YOUR PASS AND I WILL GO ON AND GET TOP. THEN I WILL GO OF YOUR ACCOUNT. I DO NOT HACK. HONEST. I WILL TELL YOU MY PASS IF I HACK. BUT ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN I PROMISE. PLEASE

why dodiging uso "that lattar" can't usa tha lattar XD

Hello And Welcome To The 1st Thread For Platform Racing!

I would Highly Reccomend This Game If Your A Fan Of The PR Series.

It Gives Out All Its Originality In Head Smacking Item Using Races!

Have A Try :)!

ok i jv was normalz colours for one second refresh and BOOM scary pumpkins everywhere ;-;

lol thanks for tht makes me jump into the halloween spirit ;D

aidy: waht is dick?

NSNsabre: DON'T FLOOD U WILL KILL PPL

NSNsabre: SuperSeldoon is a hacker

lik wtf

lik my coxerz

ur a nubbish post that nub post u luser

hahahaha:):):):bow:

-ShadowFax-

It's not fair if we lose :(

But We all tried really hard to make a halloween lvl and if we lose we get nothing! :mad:

hangman2: pontoty?

hangman2: search

hangman2: paprikaz sim

hangman2: guys

Pontoty: no

hangman2: i dont care about you pontoy

uhh, smell my ASS????

So i reported lightnin!!! -_- he's anoyin!! BUCKET OF SHI# %$#RR$$%^FFF

dnt make me shove chopsticks up your ass

it will be red for ever

here the deal ill gie u my freind account when eh unlock some hats

cool your jiminy cricketkkkkkkkkkk

bottles: modsuckup leave my brogher alone

GOTTA GO TO BED BYE UGLY PEOPLE

WHY THE HELL SHOULD I SOME GAY ASS MOD IS GOING TO BAN ME FOR SAYING HI

Is filling the forums with Nonetheless usefull posts ;)

Oh and here you go izi: CHEESE CHEESE!

ddude hippo i ****ing love you this is a perfect idea better then mine i swear good job bro.

pr2 is a pathetic game full of idiots that dont know what sparkworkz is

what is heCK? and heckeer?

So r u XD

bowser jr if ur readin ths plz delete ur comment, my cat just been put down (cuz some mother f*kin bastard poisned him) :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

so i dont wanna hear anythin bout cats, this has rly brought me down

.R.I.P.

Tyler

sorry for the off-topic and my bad language i rly upset

U hav 2 cut da rope!

and my name is Jesus not pasi, nazi

Your right You sexy hunk beast mother****er you <3 <3

honest...)

coolperson: someone please mod me

nikc10: so hey pythong

Skl x Luke: I used to call Pything Pythong by acc

German23: can i have a moderador tempory

SexySarah: NOT SEXIST BC IM NOT A MOD (yet <3)

Die wind!

My computer is having problems so I won't be able to get on pr3 for a while. I should still be able to get on jv. Hopefully the updates finish soon so i can make some of my lvl ideas...

Make an VERY detailed block.Then fry it 20 minutes.Put a bit of salt.See if the block have an golden texture.Add two breads and make an sandwich with it.Buon Appetite

you can amke it and send it to your main

Over the past few months, I have been getting a really bad error.:( but in the past month or so it has gotten worse. from the occasional nothing loading when I start a level and have to refresh, it went to common

could not load level error #2032

could not load blocks error #2032

could not search levels error #2032

could not find servers error #2032

so I have a rare occasion where I can make a level

cant play the games I want to play, since I have to refresh

having an occasional extra refresh before I even get on server.

this has been torcher for me.:(

entering u XD

HEY PEOPLE IF YOU JOIN YOU GET A FREE GNOME BLOCK FROM HALFLITE! {idea from halflite, lol

I was playing halflite's Unpublished level, and me, shadowmario, halflite, and tendus were playing. I thought it was a deathmatch, so I said "imma die first >:3"

I then proceeded to hit a hurt block seventeen times, before realizing I was not dead. I told my friends excitedly, "look, I have found a glitch! My health bar is gone, and I'm not losing any lives!"

I was promptly informed it was a race.

people kept saying "team dm?" during tsunamis... I got really confused about how there wasn't anyone named "dm" playing... so i told the guy that he can pretend that his invisible friend "dm" is there, but please stop "teaming up" with him. i felt really stupid after he explained that it meant everyone in the dm would be a team....

i have 2. 1 of them right when i started pr3 i didnt know how to join a game and im like if the game bar thingy is red wat does that mean hes like means its a dm im like okay just start then he started shooting me and i was like dude wtf r u doing wher supposed 2 be racing 5 mins later my guy dissapaered and im like pr3 failz to many freaking hackers in this game. 2nd i kept picking up pedro snail hats becuz i thought i was cool wearing it and i finally found out thatit lowered my stats but i thought that if u get a pedro hat it lowers ur stats so i wanted to call jiggmin stupid becuz why would he put a hat that lowers ur stats and i said pr3 failz until i found out all about it it became my 2nd favorite hat my1st fave is happy hat for now. And once i learned about everything i got into pr3 and started playing it 24/11 (not 24/7, 24/11) :D

German23: in andres serer i have a moderador temporary

SexySarah: NEVER been temped :( (just saing)

hey molds!! race me!!

Well then Python...Goodbye....We'll miss you!!!

I'll take your spot if you think good enough though! :P

i just wanna be temp or something like that!! Byeee python!! :(

Brennan.Michener is a good person u shouldn't choose by there name see how talk to people instead because he is really nice i should know i am his cousin after all. (just saying). He talks nicely to people i think he shou ld be mod or admin.

so you are telling me. that pedoffiles ar born that way.

yogo123: i went on my vomputer so i might get dissocnnneted

cutiepie98: why do ye wan tme to friend u so bad?

cutiepie98: am cutiepie not cood

yogo123: did u just call cutepei a asshole

imbob99: JOIN DIMOND DEATH MACH NOW PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monshraider: where dem blocks at (not)

Troll f*** you guy

Everyone hate troll account

everyone are a troll ^_^

what moon ht doo>????

Yo can you help me on how to get the hat abraham lincon hat?

can u hack crwn ht and me to pleas? i pm jiggmin and no anwers pls!

how do you is that

Help i dont have internet what shall i do help me !

So, hello everyone, im Joelimboo aka Lithor or Lithorz.

I was a professional trap player from team nova (And several other various teams you should join to) and I made a video of my account hacking Pr2 with Cheat Engine, however, an administrator watched it and banned me AFTER the glitch was fixed, How come can they do that? the video was useless and I was unfairly banned for 3 years. Can I do something? I mean, I didn't personally used it for my own benefit since I just played traps who the heck will use a 900000 speed / acc and jump in a trapwork... It'll just glitch and fail, I repeat usb hub, GLITCH AND FAIL.

So, again, is there a way for me to recover Joelimboo? I think even though I made a video of me teaching how to hack it there where other 200+ videos on how to do it, it was pointless (I just want my views).

~Joelimboo

22+47=:): redemption ug et hat

Are you Admin?

jiggmin please unban zack.b on pr2 i like that game and i have cowboy ,

ummmm yeah i sont care

shyt gonna be waviee

CAN u Get me cowboy... Its Ps3fan, ur? biggest fan

u invisile?

Make me hack mod and give him admin tool

im not darkenss !!!!! u im angry

pokemonblack white: im hungery get me ponty

Okay so this is my apply for Campaign I hope you enjoy the lvl and remember to VOTE!!!!

Race in the deepest caves and dungeons!! Fun and short lvl and good with 4 players !

Okay so here is the lvl https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GrMEHxySbE

And here some screenshots http://prntscr.com/idkpt http://prntscr.com/idkit Vote and share with your friends !! Thanks for the support!!

ShadowTrix

i love bing here at JV. im enjoying my awsome friend so this a reminder just show how great being here :D :D :D

Messages In This Thread
noob.txt - by Legend - 28th January 2019, 6:46 PM
RE: noob.txt - by Legend - 28th January 2019, 6:48 PM
RE: noob.txt - by Legend - 28th January 2019, 6:51 PM
RE: noob.txt - by Legend - 28th January 2019, 6:52 PM
RE: noob.txt - by Legend - 28th January 2019, 6:52 PM
RE: noob.txt - by Legend - 28th January 2019, 6:53 PM
RE: noob.txt - by Legend - 28th January 2019, 6:53 PM