No Time 2 Get Contest Sets/Hats in PR2 :(
I understand that contest sets/hats are rare but for some of us we just don't have time. Is there another way for those who cannot make time still be able to get them in the game? This is my reason why I can't do them and it's unfair that I can't get any of these because its "contest only".  

1) I don't got time to do the contests because I work 84 hours a week. I have no days off. 12 hour(work but it takes me 30 mins to 45 mins to get there and back from home)+8 hour(sleep)+2 hour (picking and dropping her off) and the cycle keeps going everyday.

2) I have to pick up/drop my sister off to school and I sleep for 8 hours.

3) Since Pr2 is updatable now, I don't want to miss any new sets/hats that will be going into Pr2.

I know the point of these sets/hats are for contest but I just want the Pr2 community/staff to know that there probably is an alternative way to get the sets/hats and still be fair for EVERYONE and not just allow the people who do have time to get them.

I didn't know where I can put this thread so I place it in here. If it's in the wrong place when I do get time I will move it. I know it seems like I am just complaining but all I want is to be able to earn/get the sets/hats that are coming to Pr2. So if there's any other way that I can please help me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • bazooka, Magyar

Messages In This Thread
No Time 2 Get Contest Sets/Hats in PR2 :( - by Colind - 4th April 2019, 5:34 PM