No Time 2 Get Contest Sets/Hats in PR2 :(
(4th April 2019, 6:01 PM)Northadox Wrote: I can't say that having 12 hours a day of work is healthy, unless the job you're working is the only one you could land, but surely something could be settled for less working hours.
I couldn't say that PR2 is such an intensive game for earning prizes. I imagine you have all the random parts in the random pool due to your simming, the campaign parts are super easy to acquire, some of the last campaign levels are hard but you can get through them through persistence, and if you want all the epic upgrades, just buy 'em, they're not expensive, or do the Kong surveys.
F@H hats are super easy to get nowadays, and you've most likely folded enough to get all the rank tokens.
Log-in bonuses like Santa, Easter, etc. are easily obtainable just by taking 10 seconds to log into the game for that day.

The contest sets/Artifact hat are something you have to earn through a lot of play, yes, but you can always dedicate a time to working on some things. One thing I do think should be changed is that GGP attempts shouldn't be limited at all.
CotM is a little tricky to work on, but most people just fetch a somewhat-themed menagerie of levels. Painter of the Week might be hard if you lack art skills (I hate PR2's art tools) but I think the Bat Set isn't going to be contest-exclusive forever.
The only really hard parts to earn as it stands are the Gecko, the Artifact hat, and the Bubble Set. I've still yet to get the former two, so it's not just you who don't have them.
I think your main priority is setting some time to play the game yourself, if you care enough about the game. Surely you don't have to work so much.

Eternal-kun...have you forgotten my precious Brew Set?

waffle
[Image: sigimage.php?u=818553&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]

Messages In This Thread
No Time 2 Get Contest Sets/Hats in PR2 :( - by Colind - 4th April 2019, 5:34 PM
RE: No Time 2 Get Contest Sets/Hats in PR2 :( - by bazooka - 6th April 2019, 3:11 AM