Write something about yourself
Copy and pasted from previous thread:

My name is Uptight 534 or Joseph (or Joe (slight preference since I am the definition of the average Joe, but I am pretty indifferent to either).

I joined the PR2 community in I think 2008 (I remember how I signed up, but not the specific date) at eleven (?) years old. I kind of bummed around the game, some Xat chats, free websites by PR2 players, and PR3Knights (or something like that). Early September 2010, I decided to join JV at the age of thirteen after remembering PR2 existed after ~6 months to a year of not playing and have stuck to the community since.

Currently I am twenty-one and living in the United States. I am in my third year at university studying aviation to become a professional pilot, as well as a minor in theatre (two complete opposites right there). For aviation, I hold a private pilot certificate and an instrument rating for airplanes in the "single-engine land" category. The next certificate I am working on is becoming a commercial pilot and then moving on to adding a multi-engine rating add on. My long-term goal is to become an airline pilot, preferably at a cargo airline, but I am open to anything such as a commuter airline, corporate, or crop dusting.

With the theatre, I work on the technical side of productions. I work in my school's scene shop building sets and also working with lighting (hanging lights, moving lights, wiring, etc.). I have considered acting, but I cannot make that commitment due to aviation.

Back on JV I guess I was "slightly" (huge emphasis) known as being one of the big sports guys. That kind of went away once I entered university due to my friend group, schoolwork, and my knees. I used to run a lot, but I now walk and cycle when I get my bike overhauled. I also dabble in tennis when I go home and the only sport I mainly follow is NASCAR.

Other miscellaneous hobbies include: Table Tennis, cooking, video games, "Dungeons & Dragons", and my love for parentheses (things I notice after proofreading).
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Northadox

Messages In This Thread
Write something about yourself - by Camer the Dragon - 19th April 2019, 9:47 AM
RE: Write something about yourself - by Ashley766 - 19th April 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: Write something about yourself - by Uptight 534 - 19th April 2019, 4:05 PM
RE: Write something about yourself - by tadtad - 19th April 2019, 8:43 PM