[PR2 Bug] PR2 Level Editor Problem
Hello users. I'm J m i and i want to explain a problem that i've found about the level editor. I could find this issue months / year ago but back then it wasn't a real problem as i've never done "long levels" with a lot of art on it, but on this case, i've created a long one so i had to draw a lot of BG (background) on it. I've talked with Bls and with other users like Vasalemma and they can confirm it, but i found it better to publish the issue over here so the community can judge/ write about it on here as well.
I will try to short it:

Problem: level editor has "low" art data? so it doesn't allow to paint as much as you need to.

Type of problem: Probably server issue? Probably the game doesn't support a lot of art per levels (Although thinking about this, that would be normal too as there are a lot of players and it would be a waste of memory if everyone draws a lot on every level that we create... Big Grin )

Expected behavior: Let player use more art on levels without level art being bugged.

Actual behavior: When you "use up a whole art", level got bugged so some ART parts of your level will be pixelated and bugged... So art can be destroyed and you can't even do nothing to fix this.

Steps to reproduce the problem: Just create a long map (not even neccesary) and draw a lot on it. Save the project so you will see level starts to be slower when you save or load it, and then when you draw in some other parts, the first draws will be destroyed (disappear or pixelated as i mentioned before)

Additional Information: It would be good, like an idea i can suggest, that IF ADMINS CAN'T increase the art/ draw memory of game (or whatever it controls it), THEN there should be a button to be able to DELETE ALL THE DRAWS ON THE LEVEL OR at least the data from that level (in 3D sofwares you can "delete all by type story" so it's like you free some kind of memory...

Messages In This Thread
PR2 Level Editor Problem - by J m i - 22nd April 2019, 7:08 PM
RE: PR2 Level Editor Problem - by Vaza - 22nd April 2019, 8:15 PM
RE: PR2 Level Editor Problem - by bls1999 - 23rd April 2019, 5:53 PM
RE: PR2 Level Editor Problem - by J m i - 23rd April 2019, 7:18 PM
RE: PR2 Level Editor Problem - by bls1999 - 23rd April 2019, 7:25 PM
RE: PR2 Level Editor Problem - by J m i - 23rd April 2019, 7:34 PM
RE: PR2 Level Editor Problem - by bls1999 - 23rd April 2019, 9:07 PM
RE: PR2 Level Editor Problem - by Vaza - 24th April 2019, 11:05 AM
RE: PR2 Level Editor Problem - by J m i - 24th April 2019, 12:30 PM
RE: PR2 Level Editor Problem - by J m i - 24th April 2019, 6:33 PM
RE: PR2 Level Editor Problem - by Vaza - 25th April 2019, 4:24 AM