opinions on the current state of pr2
Am I seriously the only one who thinks that some of the additions to the game this past year have been absolutely atrocious and pointless? 

There's the change to Artifacts for example; you cannot find the Artifact on an account under rank 30? What the hell is that? What kind of purpose does that serve? If you find the artifact you should be allowed to do whatever you want with the prize, and find it on whichever account you desire.

The account deletion script is completely unnecessary as well, who thought it was a good idea to automatically delete accounts based on some requirements? It kind of sets the standards for what an account is allowed to be, according to the Staff Team, instead of allowing users to choose what they want to do with their accounts without fearing that it might get deleted, showing them that an account is basically useless unless it is above the rank of 15. There are so many Rank 0 accounts with countless amounts of good and important levels that have been deleted recently, just because of inactivity. 

Not to mention that this script is a direct spit in the face of people like me who owned A LOT of low-Rank accounts with the Bubble Set that have been deleted from the game with no compensation at all, just because I didn't make sure to log into them because I wasn't aware of the revival of the script. 

The aforementioned script has been broken for as long as I can remember until someone in the Staff Team decided that it should be fixed. These changes have made the game much less enjoyable for me, who has lost so much thanks to these decisions, and I'm sure that I'm not alone in thinking this. The current state of Platform Racing 2 is much worse now than how it was a couple of years ago, and at times I honestly wish the source code was never re-discovered, as we would have been without these outright draconian decisions today.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Saurus For This Useful Post:
  • bi3liu, gemj, Northadox

Messages In This Thread
opinions on the current state of pr2 - by Saurus - 6th June 2019, 5:11 PM
RE: opinions on the current state of pr2 - by Saurus - 6th June 2019, 5:16 PM
RE: opinions on the current state of pr2 - by gemj - 6th June 2019, 5:45 PM
RE: opinions on the current state of pr2 - by ~Bowl - 6th June 2019, 5:59 PM
RE: opinions on the current state of pr2 - by bi3liu - 6th June 2019, 11:36 PM
RE: opinions on the current state of pr2 - by bi3liu - 7th June 2019, 11:16 PM
RE: opinions on the current state of pr2 - by John m. - 18th June 2019, 4:18 PM