Mars here with a blast from the past! [image album inside]
Oh my! I can't believe I'm able to see the ol' JV page again, with its marvelous bubbles and everything! Thank you bls1999 for getting this up and running and thank you Eternal for referring me here! 

A little about my history with this:
I found Jiggmin.com when I was 13 years old, back in the year 2008! PR2 was once in "beta", and the website looked a lot more different, before the days of Jiggmin Village/vBulletin. Hat Factory only awarded EXP Hats. Crowns were only for Moderators. I've seen the changes over time, new additions, new staff members, steaming drama, and nasty hacks that compromised either the forums or PR2 itself. 
I really seem drawn to this niche flash gaming community since I was quite involved with it back in my younger years. It has so much interesting history attached to it, so it was saddening to see the official Jiggmin site fade off our radar. However, it's much appreciated to people like Bls1999 that are able to bring us back together, if not just to reminisce of the glory days and fun had!

Of my time involved with the community, I took quite a lot of screenshots. Some of the contents may bring back bad memories, and some good. Most of these screenshots are obviously centered around me though, but I believe some of these images will be quite interesting!
Here is the album, enjoy!
https://imgur.com/a/wMIsd
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mars For This Useful Post:
  • Ben, Dangevin, Jyintel, Kursed, Nemo Nation, oxy, Player Z, Rainstorm, Resarekt, TRUC

Messages In This Thread
Mars here with a blast from the past! [image album inside] - by Mars - 3rd December 2017, 9:42 PM