Mars here with a blast from the past! [image album inside]
(4th December 2017, 12:01 AM)TRUC Wrote: Oh wow, it's good to see you're actually you. Let me explain myself eh Tongue

When you left JV and PR2... was it during the summer of 2014 ?
Anyways you basically gave your account away in the chat and I was the one who got it first, with the intention of keeping it in case you ever made a return. I was a bit worried a year ago when someone changed the password, but it appears that it was you, so yay.
Even got to make a silly match with Martian, aka 0rank7hats and other names Tongue

[Image: kXusozL.png]

Those pictures you posted sure bring back a lot of memories, and don't worry, didn't touch your account at all ^^
And glad to see you back !

Haha WOW! Yes, you are spot on with that memory and it's really cool to meet the person who held onto my account! Yeah, 2014 sounds about right. I was not in the right head space at the time, and for some reason felt compelled to 'give away' my account. But for some illogical reason, some year or so later, I remembered I had email attached to the account so I did a simple "forgot my password". Thank you very much for not changing or messing around with anything on my account; I sorta would had regretted losing my PR2 account for good simply because it does bring back memories and it's rather surreal to log into it from time to time.
Honestly, it's really amazing to me that throughout these 9 years, all these old PR2 accounts still exist. Within those 9 years, some hacker could had erased entire accounts or something, so all things considered, it's a huge testament to how well-kept PR2 was. 

Thanks again, and nice names! (0rank7hats sounds familiar to me actually...)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mars For This Useful Post:
  • Rank, TRUC

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mars here with a blast from the past! [image album inside] - by Mars - 4th December 2017, 12:13 AM