Intriguing Flash Developments
(2nd February 2020, 12:22 AM)Ranko Danko Wrote: Nice to know! Also thanks bls. I didn't know that you payed for this website to stay alive. You are truly dedicated

Thanks for your kind words. To me, it's more about preserving a legacy than anything. I was as devastated as anyone when the original JV went down. I feel there should be a medium for Jiggmin's creations to be playable after being restored to their former working glory.

Thanks to @Eternal as well, who went in halfsies with me.

(3rd February 2020, 9:05 AM)Mystery Wrote: Why not convert PR2 to HTML5? Flash is being discontinued for good reason

I would, but a conversion of that caliber on code that old is bound to be an arduous task, both in time and my ability to code (OOP ActionScript -> JavaScript is not something I know how to do).

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766

Messages In This Thread
Intriguing Flash Developments - by bls1999 - 30th January 2020, 10:36 AM
RE: Intriguing Flash Developments - by John m. - 31st January 2020, 1:18 PM
RE: Intriguing Flash Developments - by bls1999 - 1st February 2020, 1:18 AM
RE: Intriguing Flash Developments - by Ranko Danko - 2nd February 2020, 12:22 AM
RE: Intriguing Flash Developments - by Mia - 3rd February 2020, 9:05 AM
RE: Intriguing Flash Developments - by bls1999 - 3rd February 2020, 12:30 PM