[PR2 Bug] Guild Token Bug [Stats Resetting]
This is a server thing; it has to do with rank/stat verification.

(2nd March 2020, 9:30 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: so if you use all stats including from tokens, when you next log on the game is like "you have too many stats for your rank" and so resets your stats to rank 0 as a failsafe

This is exactly right. If you have more stats than your rank allows, the default is to reset them to 50-50-50. It's part of the verifyStats() function in Player.php. I can maybe change that to only subtract from speed instead of resetting completely.

As for the rank tokens, the reason it resets has something to do with the way guild tokens are used. I suspect they don't apply to the user's used tokens on logout in order to continue to display the user's actual rank after the guild tokens expire if they don't log in again. It gives me something to ponder; a lot of the vault's code for guild-related things is inconveniently implemented and half-baked. It might be due for a rewrite soon...

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bazooka, Camer the Dragon, gemj

Messages In This Thread
Guild Token Bug [Stats Resetting] - by Ashley766 - 1st March 2020, 6:44 PM
RE: Guild Token Bug [Stats Resetting] - by bls1999 - 1st March 2020, 7:27 PM
RE: Guild Token Bug [Stats Resetting] - by Ashley766 - 1st March 2020, 7:37 PM
RE: Guild Token Bug [Stats Resetting] - by bazooka - 2nd March 2020, 3:11 AM
RE: Guild Token Bug [Stats Resetting] - by Ashley766 - 2nd March 2020, 11:49 AM
RE: Guild Token Bug [Stats Resetting] - by bls1999 - 3rd March 2020, 5:55 AM
RE: Guild Token Bug [Stats Resetting] - by bls1999 - 21st February 2021, 4:37 AM