[PR4 Suggestion] Lobby Design.
Every one probably imagines the PR4/F lobby as a nicer PR2-ish lobby. I have an awesome suggestion for a lobby that I think every one will be able to appreciate, though I do not expect you all to agree with it, that said, let's get started.

The lobby can be an open world, where players can run and jump around with out having to enter a race. In this open world, you could have "shops" that you can spend things such as GP on, and a door that takes you to your profile, where you can edit your character, colors, and view your daily/weekly missions -- back to the open world. The chat box, could be an optional setting. You could click an X to turn it off, and then open settings to turn it back on. Another cool thing about the open world lobby, is that you could have chat bubbles appear above their head when they say something, (admins and moderators could have colored bubbles and text?) and if you don't feel like playing a race, you could corner glitch, run around, jump up and down, and climb arrows, comfortably in the lobby.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to AspectZero For This Useful Post:
  • LuniFoxo

Messages In This Thread
[PR4 Suggestion] Lobby Design. - by AspectZero - 3rd April 2020, 10:06 PM
RE: [PR4 Suggestion] Lobby Design. - by Addy - 3rd April 2020, 10:40 PM
RE: [PR4 Suggestion] Lobby Design. - by mustangman - 5th April 2020, 5:52 AM
RE: [PR4 Suggestion] Lobby Design. - by AspectZero - 5th April 2020, 10:23 AM
RE: [PR4 Suggestion] Lobby Design. - by Lego-man945 - 5th April 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: [PR4 Suggestion] Lobby Design. - by AspectZero - 5th April 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: [PR4 Suggestion] Lobby Design. - by John m. - 5th April 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: [PR4 Suggestion] Lobby Design. - by xGuest - 6th April 2020, 8:07 AM
RE: [PR4 Suggestion] Lobby Design. - by bls1999 - 6th April 2020, 2:06 PM