Need help designing a mechanism to sort win/losing players
Hey guys, I'm currently making a level (in deathmatch mode) that splits 4 players into teams of 2 to complete a task (pushing blocks in passages surrounded by water) as quick as possible, and if the task has been completed, it will open a passageway that rejoins the two teams. But now here's the issue.

How do I make a mechanism that allows the first and second players to pass through but not let the 3rd and 4th player through? I need help!

It'll be highly appreciated if you could screenshot your solution from your level editor, and I'll credit your in-game username if it does work 100%.

EDIT: Personally I had tried using this mechanism (https://imgur.com/a/cX92VzB), but due to server lagging and stuff, sometimes the two players pushed into the yellow block at the same time, resulting in both players going down the same chute. It happens 50% so it's not a reliable mechanism. (And I don't want to involve mine blocks as this is a deathmatch level)

Messages In This Thread
Need help designing a mechanism to sort win/losing players - by Battlealvin2009 - 24th October 2020, 9:18 AM