Just Thoughts
Hey Janelle. I have struggled with depression, believe it or not.. and almost 3 years ago I really did think about suicide. What got me through is my faith as a Christian. I know that religion is not for everyone and I'm not trying to force anyone to believe in some "high power" but that's what got helped. Just listening to gospel music just really helped me, and I had my close friends who really cared about me. I feel like sharing this because even though I seemed happy almost all the time, I was a broken person inside. I want you to know that you're not alone! I don't usually comment on blogs, but I felt the need to share this to you because I was in the exact same boat. We're always here to support you! I'm not gonna lie, this year has been stressful af. I deal with anxiety on a day-to-day basis with me taking breaks from discord because it's just too much for me. My DMs are always open on discord. I'll always be here. Just know that you have a family on JV who loves and cares for you and would be really sad if you weren't here because there is only one Janelle on this earth and that is you! You are very special!! I hope things work out for you <3 💖💙

A quote that also helped: You've survived 100% of your worst days. You're doing great.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, bls1999, Janelle, lalafox, Uptight 534, xGuest

Messages In This Thread
Just Thoughts - by Janelle - 21st December 2020, 7:20 PM
RE: Just Thoughts - by Ashley766 - 21st December 2020, 9:15 PM
RE: Just Thoughts - by Mia - 21st December 2020, 9:46 PM
RE: Just Thoughts - by Janelle - 21st December 2020, 10:18 PM
RE: Just Thoughts - by Janelle - 22nd December 2020, 2:24 PM
RE: Just Thoughts - by xGuest - 24th December 2020, 10:13 AM