WHY I QUIT PR2!
Damnn, the big man himself. I remember glitching campaign maps with you and Jaquet back in the day, I miss both of you guys. As for what Jae said about joining for a few "fun races" I wish you luck as I can't even get a single person to join me in a campaign race now a days, which is definitely a bummer.

Crazy to think that even my main is one rank above you now, granted I have 7 tokens to your 4. I'd say you haven't really missed much, staff is still a joke, the playerbase is insanely small now, I firmly believe had Colind and I not gotten Jiggmin to remove macroing as a bannable offense in Jan 2018, that this game would have 4 or so players online at any given time.

As far as folding goes my rtx 2070 super can hit 2.8mil ppd at it's peak, I'm sure anyone with an rtx 3070 or 3080 can hit around 5-6mil+ points per day, so if you do decide to come back and get your main/alts back from Ryan getting 8 tokens won't take long at all. Which would already put your main at r71 well above the majority of players.

Good to hear from you again though, now all I need is my boy Jaquet to come back and it'll be just like the olden days lmao. Stay safe, and hope your 2021 is filled with success and happiness.

Messages In This Thread
WHY I QUIT PR2! - by TheRealquesin - 9th January 2021, 3:54 PM
RE: WHY I QUIT PR2! - by Janelle - 9th January 2021, 5:35 PM
RE: WHY I QUIT PR2! - by TheRealquesin - 9th January 2021, 6:47 PM
RE: WHY I QUIT PR2! - by Robo - 9th January 2021, 8:36 PM
RE: WHY I QUIT PR2! - by JEEJAYEM - 9th January 2021, 8:55 PM
RE: WHY I QUIT PR2! - by Colind - 9th January 2021, 9:37 PM
RE: WHY I QUIT PR2! - by bls1999 - 9th January 2021, 10:42 PM