Graphics Cards for better folding results!
What's sup, everybody. So apparently I'm noticing a lot of people surpass 💯💰 in F@H points, and I was actually thinking about tagging along to show support. But here's the problem... I don't know exactly what graphics card I need to be able to fold crazy amounts of points everyday because the last thing I want is to be folding anything less than at least 500k.

So if any of the best and fastest folders on here, wants to give me a little run around as to what graphics cards I need to be able to fold a gargantuan amount of points, and what prices I'm going to be running into, give me a shoutout. Just give me a range from cheapest to most expensive, and more like what the folding points per WU would result in, if I were to get a certain graphics card.

Oh and let me know what computer you're running as well, so I'll know what to get and what not to get!

Messages In This Thread
Graphics Cards for better folding results! - by Different - 11th January 2021, 1:46 PM
RE: Graphics Cards for better folding results! - by Legend - 11th January 2021, 7:05 PM
RE: Graphics Cards for better folding results! - by Robo - 11th January 2021, 8:35 PM
RE: Graphics Cards for better folding results! - by FDX3 - 12th January 2021, 12:57 AM
RE: Graphics Cards for better folding results! - by Robo - 12th January 2021, 3:26 AM
RE: Graphics Cards for better folding results! - by David - 12th January 2021, 7:08 AM
RE: Graphics Cards for better folding results! - by Mia - 12th January 2021, 8:44 AM
RE: Graphics Cards for better folding results! - by Mia - 12th January 2021, 9:58 AM
RE: Graphics Cards for better folding results! - by FDX3 - 12th January 2021, 7:07 PM