PUBLIC APOLOGY- MUST READ!
I'm just going to publicly apologize to those of you who were offended by at least 1-2 of my threads. It was out of character and out of pocket coming from me. Sometimes I can lose my temper and bash others when it's really not necessary. If I lost my temper and bashed any of you, then I'm sorry. Don't take it personally, it's just that sometimes I really can be aggressive and argumentative, no cap.

So yeah, I'll be the bigger man here and admit that I lied about the car thing, I lied about being Alpha, and pretending to be Quesin. I've been stressed out lately, IRL, so I lost my temper and had to take it out on some of you, and you know who you are.

If you want to bash me on here, then go ahead, I understand. As you read this, I'll be AFK for a while.

What's next? I'll be back, but not anytime soon. I've got some BS I gotta deal with IRL so, I'm going on vacation. I can understand if you think I was being fake with the last thread. It took me some balls to post this thread, which is also why I'm taking some time off.

Anyways, peace out! ✌️
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Colind, ExplosionZ, Janelle, JEEJAYEM, John m., Mia, Uptight 534

Messages In This Thread
PUBLIC APOLOGY- MUST READ! - by Different - 29th January 2021, 1:46 PM
RE: PUBLIC APOLOGY- MUST READ! - by Janelle - 29th January 2021, 1:58 PM
RE: PUBLIC APOLOGY- MUST READ! - by Mia - 29th January 2021, 2:00 PM
RE: PUBLIC APOLOGY- MUST READ! - by David - 29th January 2021, 2:11 PM
RE: PUBLIC APOLOGY- MUST READ! - by a7x3 - 29th January 2021, 2:24 PM
RE: PUBLIC APOLOGY- MUST READ! - by Ashley766 - 29th January 2021, 4:16 PM
RE: PUBLIC APOLOGY- MUST READ! - by Ranko Danko - 31st January 2021, 12:19 AM
RE: PUBLIC APOLOGY- MUST READ! - by An|0n - 31st January 2021, 1:56 PM
RE: PUBLIC APOLOGY- MUST READ! - by Skechers - 31st January 2021, 2:34 PM
RE: PUBLIC APOLOGY- MUST READ! - by bazooka - 1st February 2021, 5:22 PM