Poll: Which one of these enemies scared you to death as a kid?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Original Design gave me Anxiety
0%
0 0%
Remastered Design gives me the creeps
100.00%
1 100.00%
None of them... I have balls!
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Spyro the Dragon- Original Vs. Remastered
Spyro The Dragon

All of you remember playing Spyro the Dragon on Ps1 as a kid. For those of you who don't know who Spyro is, or never played the original game as a kid on Ps1, he was initially created by Charles Zembillas for Insomniac Games, which was on the original, Ps1 console. In the original game, Spyro's job was to travel between 6 worlds, free the dragons from their frozen statues, and stop Gnasty Gnorc from ruining anyone else's life.

Now, they've remastered it for Unreal Engine on Ps4/Ps5, and I think it looks terrific. But let's cut to the chase. If you've played the original Spyro the Dragon, then you knew how terrifying this enemy was as a child, growing up.

It scared the shit out of people, no cap. The level is called HIGH CAVES, and honestly, for those of you who played Spyro then and now, should be thanking the developers for tweaking this spider's appearance.

I kid you not, you couldn't even finish the game for this enemy. If you have a phobia of spiders, then your anxiety must have been through the roof when you saw this enemy in the game. It's a metal back spider, and the only way to defeat him was to supercharge through him, or obtain a kiss from the beautiful fairy.

If you didn't, you were getting your ass kicked most of the time, trying to take him down with regular 🔥 throwers and a weak ass charge! If you carried that phobia on spiders and saw this big mf, then you were frozen sold, standing there and letting him slap the shit out of you until you died. It's that phobia that kept you from beating the game.

If you had the balls to stand up to this guy and slay the hell out of him, congratulations! If not, I feel for you 😟 Some people are still impacted by the original spider til this day 😫

There's no shame in telling us whether this enemy scared the shit out of you when you were younger. Check out the difference and let me know if you've had trouble with this guy, growing up. Or perhaps the new one gives you hives!

Also, see what people have to say about these nasty devils from hell, in the original game:

https://www.deviantart.com/thedannyman/a...4569490382

ORIGINAL

[Image: LfklkZi.jpg]

REMASTERED

Messages In This Thread
Spyro the Dragon- Original Vs. Remastered - by Different - 4th April 2021, 3:59 PM
RE: Spyro the Dragon- Original Vs. Remastered - by TheWicked - 21st September 2021, 3:42 AM
RE: Spyro the Dragon- Original Vs. Remastered - by TRUC - 21st September 2021, 8:24 AM
RE: Spyro the Dragon- Original Vs. Remastered - by a7x3 - 30th September 2021, 1:59 PM