What was your weirdest/scariest dream?
i had a dream somebody kidnapped me. it was a person from my past life and i lost contact with them

they took me to a dark room and i woke up with one of those lights that dentists use to operate on your teeth. there was him, and 4 or 5 other people wearing green suits with eye holes cut out and pure white coming from the eye holes

they were having a grand ol time, just eating and partying and doing whatever while i was screaming in agony while the person from my past life was being very cruel with my mouth with machetes and such

after he was done he held the mirror to my face and i had a large carved out smile with blood running extensively out of my mouth

yeah

maybe he was jealous of my pr3 traps idk. there's scarier dreams i had but i dont want to go into detail
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMXdotEXE For This Useful Post:
  • Jessica Rocks, PinkAxie

Messages In This Thread
What was your weirdest/scariest dream? - by PinkAxie - 5th January 2018, 10:06 AM
RE: What was your weirdest/scariest dream? - by Zenas - 5th January 2018, 1:05 PM
RE: What was your weirdest/scariest dream? - by Stunt - 5th January 2018, 1:41 PM
RE: What was your weirdest/scariest dream? - by Zenas - 5th January 2018, 4:30 PM
RE: What was your weirdest/scariest dream? - by Mulley - 6th January 2018, 9:58 PM
RE: What was your weirdest/scariest dream? - by RMXdotEXE - 7th January 2018, 5:39 AM
RE: What was your weirdest/scariest dream? - by Zelante - 7th January 2018, 9:19 AM